Premier League Gameweek 26 fixtures (9th - 11th Feb 2019)

breakout67

Supports
Man City
What part of you could possibly be offside if your legs and head are onside?

Unless you have a huge beer belly...

The rule is that if any part of you that could score a legal goal is offside, the goal is ruled out.
The shoulder, the crotch, the chest. It's actually quite easy to be offside using those body parts.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
The worst side of recent years was Villa when they went down in 15/16 with 17 points. They were utter garbage.

Inter Yer Nan

Liverpool have received 27 yellow cards this season, 12 less than any other team in the top flight of english football. I don't think I've ever seen such a big discrepancy in my life. Milner alone would make up that difference if refs punished him according to the rules of the game.
There’s definitely a strong push for them to win the league this season and it ain’t just from the media. The officials are bending over for them and willing them to win it by completely jeopardizing what little is left of their integrity.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
The United fans in here are nearly sounding like the stereotypical ‘Fergie runs the FA’ conspiracy wielding Liverpool fans from a decade ago. The transition is almost complete...

Djemba-Djemba

The worst side of recent years was Villa when they went down in 15/16 with 17 points. They were utter garbage.
I think this Huddersfield side is even worse.

That Villa side, this Huddersfield and the Moyes Sunderland are the three worst since Derby 07/08.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Bah, other results aren't going our way.
Arse should be expected to beat Huddersfield, and Liverpool vs Bournemouth is even more sure as a Liverpool win.

Bournemouth are fecking pathetic and stand absolutely no chance of getting anything out of the game. Most over-rated team / manager in the PL.

Djemba-Djemba

The United fans in here are nearly sounding like the stereotypical ‘Fergie runs the FA’ conspiracy wielding Liverpool fans from a decade ago. The transition is almost complete...
We still go to your ground and counter attack you to death though so not everything has changed in ten years.

Mick321

There’s definitely a strong push for them to win the league this season and it ain’t just from the media. The officials are bending over for them and willing them to win it by completely jeopardizing what little is left of their integrity.
How come the ref didn't just send Kompany off then? Title basically over there and then. Was he not in on the big fix?

The paranoia on here is utterly insane at the moment.

Djemba-Djemba

There is no conspiracy or corruption for feck sake.

Liverpool have just had an incredible amount of luck this season.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Liverpool are benefiting from incompetence, not corruption. No denying they are getting very lucky with officials this season.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Bournemouth are relegation standard away from hone. Is normal.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
When someone says 'the United fans in here' it's gotta be time for an oppo fan cull

Seven Seas Sardines

Beating PSG will be a lot more important for us as a club than beating Chelsea in the FA Cup. Beating Liverpool in the league is obviously the most important for various reasons.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
They have been all season though. Everything has run for them. I've never seen anything like that.
Their last minute goal against Everton just tells me its gonna be their year. I really hope I'm wrong.

Nick7

I'd like to let you know there's been no transition because I've always thought the refs are bent

white text?[/colour]

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
The head looks off
I wonder if Klopp will be crying about the refereeing tonight, eh? Three obvious offside calls go in Liverpool's favour in a week. :nono:

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Liverpool have won ZERO trophies under Klopp. The only complete transition is Arsenal from a football club to a meme.

Djemba-Djemba

Their last minute goal against Everton just tells me its gonna be their year. I really hope I'm wrong.
It's so funny how everyone has come together to hope Liverpool don't win the title.

Their unpopularity is remarkable, they've won one trophy in 13 years and yet people still dislike them.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Liverpool are benefiting from incompetence, not corruption. No denying they are getting very lucky with officials this season.
It looks like "scripting" mainly for entertainment puposes rather than a "fix" to me. Descisions always going for the same teams.

Sure someone clever could do statistical analysis on game changing incorrect decisions per team to see in more detail.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
If I could only win one from those 3, it would be the Liverpool game. For obvious reasons.

I’m happy to suffer a couple of draws or defeats to Chelsea and PSG if necessary.

Irrational.

Klopp moans until things start going in his favour.

Not surprised the FA doesn't have the balls to punish him after his comments from the last game. Pathetic organisation.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Liverpool fans swearing that only his arm was offside, I finally get a look at a picture and his shoulder is clearly off and there's a high chance his head is also off. Classic pool fans.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Bournemouth have been terrible away from home.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I like offside goals. Keeps the other half busy.

AJ10

Ladies and Gentleman, Eddie Howe a man who doesn't seem to know any other tactic other than walking into klopp's hands.

United fans wanted him here. :lol::lol: As for pool, they're favourites for the title considering they have been getting everything their way the entire season and it looks like that won't change.