Premier League Gameweek 26 fixtures (9th - 11th Feb 2019)

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
England should be exciting as hell to watch with Sancho and Sterling either side of Kane.

Both of those two can rip defenders to pieces, Sterling today has just been a nightmare for Chelsea.

Jagga7

:lol: On the stream I'm watching Jim Beglin, said whether if it's Saturday or Sunday it's comeday, then he went quiet realising what the feck he actually said.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Jesus, you'd think Chelsea had CL qualification already secured by how they played today. Total shit and zero intensity.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
You would have to think Liverpool are worried now. City look like a team on a mission. Arsenal, Everton, and Chelsea back to back to back. I bet Liverpool wound have lost points in one of these 3 games if they came back to back.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Take it to Lukaku thread then. Or support another team.
Being a bit OTT aren't you?

He's just pointing out that since a short player like Aguero is capable of winning headers, they should be bread and butter for someone like Lukaku. Which is true..

Vadim

It’s funny really - City couldn’t have asked for two nicer matches than Everton and Chelsea in the same week.

Maybe Fulham and Huddersfield but you know what I mean.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Kante's ball winning is ridiculous. Sarri doesn't fancy that though, prefers him doing Cruyff turns at the edge of the opposition box.

Vadim

Being a bit OTT aren't you?

He's just pointing out that since a short player like Aguero is capable of winning headers, they should be bread and butter for someone like Lukaku. Which is true..
Yeah I probably am being OTT. But it creeps into every thread on here, even when Utd aren’t playing. Lukaku this, Lukaku that. I’ve already got 7 people on ignore, I won’t have any posts to read at this rate!

Djemba-Djemba

Who would you drop?

Rashford would be an incredible striker to come in for kane for the last 30 minutes or so.
I'd be having Rashford over Sancho.

Sterling is almost always terrible for England though, so maybe I'd persist with him a little while longer and if things don't improve I'd drop him.