Premier League Gameweek 26

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I thought everybody is playing in a week from now?! So not every club takes winter break for two weeks? What kind of winter break is that? Kinda silly.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I thought everybody is playing in a week from now?! So not every club takes winter break for two weeks? What kind of winter break is that? Kinda silly.
Few teams don't play this week and few don't post next week.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites

Needham

Crystal Palace on tv again. It's like od'ing on water. A London version of ourselves.

Paul_Scholes18

Why are The PL so extremly stupid with our fixtures again.
We play Monday before EL games. Got two full weeks to put that game and they put it on the last day before that one.
Sure we got 16 day break, but 15 days break would be better with more rest for the next game.

Of course it would be the same for Wolves and Arsenal and the CL sides. No need to play monday with our game anyway.
It has been the case in the past too for many sides.
You never see it in the other leagues.

Canagel

There are matches this week? What happened to the break then

Paul_Scholes18

Its over two weeks, but would have been better if the break was for everyone at the same time
Agree this is less fair and feels worse. Although more games to watch so the tv companies still earn a lot from it.
I like having many games at the same day etc. It gives more drama particular with most of the teams near the bottom playing.

Paul_Scholes18

Everton vs Palace what a great way to start the week. Honestly it is probably the worst fixture this round.
They got almost nothing to play for. Can't see them go out. Might get europa league, but probably not.
Southampton-Burnley maybe worse I guess. Games you normally would not watch.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Brighton-Watford will be good later. Big game for both.

Forest-Leeds at the same time so will have to split screen those two.

Paul_Scholes18

Anyone know why the Fa/Premier league constantly gives us minimal rest and the worst schedule from all sides?
Tv sure is probably why, but they could still put our tv games on saturdays etc before europe.
I guess to be fair they have done similar things at times with Wolves and Arsenal.

Pool on the hand seem to be gifted with the best fixture list ever. Total joke that is.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Zaha been really poor this season. Palace need to cash in on him in the summer.

Perhaps Palace will be that team that just drift in mid table and then fall down the league in the final weeks.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone know why the Fa/Premier league constantly gives us minimal rest and the worst schedule from all sides?
Tv sure is probably why, but they could still put our tv games on saturdays etc before europe.
I guess to be fair they have done similar things at times with Wolves and Arsenal.

Pool on the hand seem to be gifted with the best fixture list ever. Total joke that is.
It is certainly sort of ridiculous that we have a 2 week break in games, and then it's dragged out even later to the Monday.
Chelsea v United on the graveyard Monday slot. Ridiculous.