Premier League Gameweek 26

Rafaeldagold

So is the winter break really worth it? It’s felt like the season is stop start now & for no real benefit

Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City
I had to sit through both of these 0-0 with Wolves.

Both games were awful and I’ve lost 3 hours of my life this season.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
If I were either team I might keep it on the floor. Funny enough the Burnley goal came when it wasn't particularly windy, just a terrible misjudgement from Danny Ings. I know crossing when it is windy might be beneficial, but a lot of them are just flying out of play.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Would you have him at United?
No, think we can set our sights a bit higher... Plus I think Southampton would want a ridicule amount of money for him, and he'd probably get injured all the time with us knowing our luck.

Still if it gets to August 30th and we haven't signed a striker, then yes, I definitely would.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
No, think we can set our sights a bit higher... Plus I think Southampton would want a ridicule amount of money for him, and he'd probably get injured all the time with us knowing our luck.

Still if it gets to August 30th and we haven't signed a striker, then yes, I definitely would.
Think Ole wants the Lyon Dembele doesn't he? Speed, speed, speed.

OldSchoolManc

Clear handball not given?
I ain’t betting on football anymore until this corruption stops!

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Ole " not many teams get to be 1 point behind Burnely, so we have to see this as a positive and something to build on"