Premier League Gameweek 26

marktan

Next season with Fabinho and Henderson back in midfield and Van Dijk in defence they will be back to how they used to play.
Problem is their star players will all be a year older and 30 or older, and Mane and Salah will be gone for a month to Afcon. They're not winning the PL next season.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I hope so too, but I don't think so. They've messed up both their midfield creativity and their defence by moving those two back.
Imagine us with Pogba and Bruno shifted to defenders. I know they can't play there but we would instantly make both our defence and attack shit. Basically what's happened to Liverpool.
It's not the same at all, they've moved a DM into CB it's not anywhere close to being the same as us putting Bruno in there

cyberman

I hope so too, but I don't think so. They've messed up both their midfield creativity and their defence by moving those two back.
Imagine us with Pogba and Bruno shifted to defenders. I know they can't play there but we would instantly make both our defence and attack shit. Basically what's happened to Liverpool.
Nobody is forcing Klopp to play Fabinho at CB
He didnt start playing Henderson there until well after the CB injuries.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Another completely deserved home defeat. Injuries or not this run has been pathetic and there's no valid excuse for it. Some players have gone into hiding.

So bad, so so bad.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
So, still honeymoon period or will people finally admit Tuchel has made a difference?