15:00 West Brom v Brighton (Sky Sports)
17:30 Leeds v Aston Villa (Sky Sports)
20:00 Newcastle v Wolves (Sky Sports)

Sunday 28 February
12:00 Crystal Palace v Fulham (BBC)
12:00 Leicester v Arsenal (BT Sport)
14:00 Spurs v Burnley (Sky Sports)
16:30 Chelsea v Man Utd (Sky Sports)
19:15 Sheffield Utd v Liverpool (Sky Sports)

Monday 1 March
20:00 Everton v Southampton (Sky Sports)

Tuesday 2 March
20:00 Man City v Wolves (BT Sport)

Wednesday 3 March
18:00 Burnley v Leicester (Sky Sports)
18:00 Sheff Utd v Aston Villa (BT Sport)
20:15 Crystal Palace v Man Utd (Sky Sports)

Thursday 4 March
18:00 Fulham v Spurs (BT Sport)
18:00 West Brom v Everton (Sky Sports)
20:15 Liverpool v Chelsea (Sky Sports)

cyberman

West Ham have a chance looking at the lineups.
Torres and Aguero up front seems a bit too much but we'll see

SqualorVictoria

Supports
City
West Ham have a chance looking at the lineups.
Torres and Aguero up front seems a bit too much but we'll see
Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if the current winning run ends today, with such heavy rotating going on. But it's probably for the greater good, given our game on Wednesday and then Tuesday. When else if not when having a 10 point lead, so fair fecks to Guardiola.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
If they get Aguero fit and firing they are 100% winning the quad.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
No wonder City are about to walk the league again, I have just looked at their team for today and they are fielding a better 11 than any in the league and could still take them all off for the bench and still have the best 11 in the league. Quite sickening really.

Wayne's World

God Soccer Saturday and the wanking over Man City would put you off watching the show entirely.

If everyone listened to Paul Merson, we might aswell give City every trophy in the world for the next 10 seasons and not bother fighting for it. :rolleyes:

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
If they get Aguero fit and firing they are 100% winning the quad.
It's such a massive 'if' isn't it.

I still think Bayern will win the CL but another domestic treble is possible. Although Everton currently priced at 7 with a few bookies to win the QF would be a good value bet.

Deery

Dreary
Think this will be the day West Ham get taken down a peg or two, crazy squad City have if they aren’t firing first half they’ll have Foden, Jesus, Bernardo and Cancelo to call on..

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
How long until City score then. I think it'll take them under 20 minutes.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
Since losing 2-5 against Leicester in September, Man City have conceded just three goals in 15 home games in all competitions (W13 D2). The Citizens have won their last six Premier League home games without conceding, with Chelsea the last team to have a longer such run in the competition (9 between April - November 2010).

This isn't fair, I quit.

Deery

Dreary
Aguero has definitely dyed his hair black hasn’t he that can’t be natural.

MDFC Manager

Since losing 2-5 against Leicester in September, Man City have conceded just three goals in 15 home games in all competitions (W13 D2). The Citizens have won their last six Premier League home games without conceding, with Chelsea the last team to have a longer such run in the competition (9 between April - November 2010).

This isn't fair, I quit.
Compare that, to the shitshow that's our (home) defense :lol:

Judas

Open to offers
Tossers have been spawning goals inside ten minutes in every second game since December and putting the result to bed early doors. Don’t rule out the same happening today.
Please please don't make spawning a thing, it's annoying enough reading it on RAWK without it being non ironically used here! :lol:

Dr. StrangeHate

Why don't commentators ever talk about the billions of pounds City owners have spent on the club, they talk about United wasting money all the time, but I have never heard anyone talk about the billions spent on the city squad and the club facilities which they didn't even earn. It is bizarre to me. Only reason I can think of is that no one is actually hates City because they are a decade old club in a sense.

acnumber9

City have to be up there as one of the worst teams to watch as a neutral. Every game is the same.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
It's very boring and methodical for the neutral but I doubt City fans will complain.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Every single attacking breaking down for Man City as soon as it gets to De Bruyne.

Deery

Dreary
City have to be up there as one of the worst teams to watch as a neutral. Every game is the same.
Yeah very slow tedious football they never seem to be busting a gut or trying really hard. (Am sure some football extraordinaire’s will say am wrong)

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Should have crossed the ball there, with Antonio in the box.

macheda14

Yeah very slow tedious football they never seem to be busting a gut or trying really hard. (Am sure some football extraordinaire’s will say am wrong)
People said the same with Barcelona after the first two years. It’s amazing at first, but then it’s just they’re so good they suffocate games a t a walking pace.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Johnson really struggling with making one decent pass.