Premier League Gameweek 26

Zen

Bloody hell they didn't take much time to check that did they :lol:
Didn't have too really..... but then again, get ya point, they don't have too most of the time, yet still don't get the answer right.

always_hoping

Should be a straight forward 3 points for Liverpool now.

Liverpool v Chelsea on Thursday I presume a draw would be the best result for Man United?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Remember when Jagielka turned into prime Nesta against us? And now he's just gifted Liverpool a goal. Shitehawk.
You can take the player out of Everton, can't take the Everton out of the player. :(

cyberman

Every time Sheff Utd play the ball forward, the commentator continually says lets see what VAR has to say about this.
Does he hate Sheff Utd?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
That looked like it was going miles wide before the deflection.

Winrar

Had the game of their life against us just to bend over for everyone else...

Good riddance Sheff Utd.

always_hoping

Would have been a routine save for the Sheffield United goalkeeper but for the deflection.

cyberman

Had the game of their life against us just to bend over for everyone else...

Good riddance Sheff Utd.
I liked Sheff Utd until Wilder started bantering Rio after their win. It seemed so unnecessary

Crustanoid

Yet another team bending over for Liverpool who played their cup final against us

Crustanoid

This statement would be better to digest if we weren't ahead of Liverpool
It really is unethical and takes the integrity of the game into massive question.
There are so many teams who have done this it is stupid.

Look at all the teams City have beaten recently. None of them have literally even tried to play a game of football and literally waited with their pants down bent over to get steamrolled from minute 1.

Yet they play us as if their will go out of existence if they don't get a point from us.

It is now happening with Liverpool. The Sheffield side that turned up tonight may have well no turned up at all. They actively wanted to be soundly beaten.

Whereas when they played us it was as if their lives literally depending on it.

As I said, totally unethical and they should be booted out of the league. Not just the PL, the football league and the rest of the pyramid.

The same for Chelsea if they get beaten by Liverpool.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
It really is unethical and takes the integrity of the game into massive question.

Look at all the teams City have beaten recently. None of them have literally even tried to play a game of football and literally waited with their pants down bent over to get steamrolled from minute 1.

Yet they play us as if their will go out of existence if they don't get a point from us.

It is now happening with Liverpool. The Sheffield side that turned up tonight may have well no turned up at all. They actively wanted to be soundly beaten.

As I said, totally unethical and they should be booted out of the league. Not just the PL, the football league and the rest of the pyramid.

Are you taking the piss? I've had a few so don't trust my judgement.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

Maybe it is because we let them, thought we would win eventually anyway, but gave these teams something to hold onto. City go out and do not let them near the ball.