Premier League Gameweek 26

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
How come Tuchel has implemented a style so quickly and with no players signed? I thought it takes a few transfer windows and seasons?
He had a free hit in my eyes too. I didn’t expect much from the remainder of this season but he’s given us hope again.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Every team in the league has figured out how to play us at Anfield now...well apart from that one team.

big rons sovereign

How come Tuchel has implemented a style so quickly and with no players signed? I thought it takes a few transfer windows and seasons?
They're not all that really. Still dull as dishwater and relatively toothless.
They were shite against us.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Liverpool could be here till Tuesday and they wouldn't score

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
That sums Firmino up. Gave the ball away with a heavy touch then conceded a foul.

RedDevil@84

New manager bounce
and also
Pretty much what every big manager does to stop the losses.
Defense prioritized play, so that you concede very less. If you have quality players who can easily follow the guidelines, it is not that hard to implement. So try to put together a string of 1-0 wins.

It is not really pretty to watch.

Deery

Dreary
Think Mount could have stepped in and given Werner the easier ball..

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
11 years ago was the last time Liverpool finished the game without a shot on target.

I've just jinxed it havent i?

lysglimt

Scout
This Liverpool-team is awful now. If they lose today - they will realistically need to win 8 of their last 11 to reach top-4.

That will be hard for any team - apart from City

marktan

Covid or something must have affected Mane, his touch and the spring in his step have completely disappeared, he doesn't run as much either anymore. Salah has been the better player this season. It affects them a lot as Manes the natural dribbler in the team but I don't think I've seen him dribble once in the 10 or so Pool matches I've watched this season. A completely change from the player he was.

Klopp hasn't helped things either for Liverpool by not playing Fabinho and Henderson (when he was fit) in midfield. They're two top class, CL winning midfielders that can control a game and defend and create, and instead he goes with a 19 year old and Thiago 0.25x speed Alcantara.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Milner looks like he was drawn by Seth MacFarlane

Flexdegea

What style?

He's surely trolling as when Ole came in I think we were more impressive...............but he seems to be claiming you need players and windows to get results.......or maybe pattern of plays be seeing at the moment.