Premier League Gameweek 26

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Chelsea played some nice stuff at times tonight, Mount impressed me too.

Inter Yer Nan

Quite delicious this. FIVE losses straight at home. Haven't scored from open play at home in the league since December? Could be eighth soon. Best team ever? Might not even be the best team in their own city at the minute.

Josh 76

I hope so too, but I don't think so. They've messed up both their midfield creativity and their defence by moving those two back.
Imagine us with Pogba and Bruno shifted to defenders. I know they can't play there but we would instantly make both our defence and attack shit. Basically what's happened to Liverpool.
You mean Fred and Mctomminy. Pogba and Bruno are not the right examples to use.

cyberman

Nearly as much then. :lol:
We and Chelsea had a standoff last Sunday, Liverpool just made Chelsea look like world beaters!
They could be 3 points above Arsenal in 10th if everybody wins their games in hand below them. We are kind of sleep walking with this Liverpool run. They should be compared to the likes of Crystal Palce and Leeds at this stage

Delano

Looking forward to the classic headline being trotted out tomorrow - "History Boys".

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
If we and the dippers played 10 games against each other, neither would score. Side passes galore

Chairman Steve

Just goes to show how quick things can change in a year. Being nigh on invincible at home to five straight losses at home for the first time in their history.

always_hoping

Such a tame effort by Liverpool, 1 shot on target a weak header in the 85th minute.

As for Chelsea they conceded 5 goals in this fixture last season, as already known Tuchel a clear upgrade on Lampard.

RooneyLegend

This Chelsea team moves the ball nicely. Have they replaced whole XI since Tuchel took over?
There's a big difference when a team is coached by a man who got the job due to favoritism and being coached by a man who earned his job with his work.

United Hobbit

The sickening thing is, they could still win CL 7 which would erase all memories of this run of form.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Controlled performance from Chelsea. If their form continues, and Ambro continues to put his hands in his pocket, they should be City's main challengers next year.

Renegade

Remember when we thought that point we got at Anfield was a good one? Just heard Mount say the game
Plan was to push them high up the pitch.

Matst1

Why does the presenter sound devastated?
This happens all the time, especially with Liverpool. I watch the bbc updates a lot during games as i live in the states so i'm working for most games, and the contrast between Liverpool's games and United's is just laughable, and sickening. They only post the negative tweets and texts that come in from fans for our games, but it's nothing but sympathy and best wishes for the poor victims.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Probably the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen in football was the shit on the wall explaining the this is Anfield sign.

Bulldog United

Probably the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen in football was the shit on the wall explaining the this is Anfield sign.
that believerpool banner in a league cup second leg against Southampton (I think) is still up there, and they were eliminated that night despite the believerpooling.