Premier League Gameweek 27 (10th - 12th February 2018)

E-mal

City will take this tottenham side apart. Any team with composure in midfield would cos the leave alot of space behind.

crossy1686

career ending
Why do people want a draw? From United's interest, isn't a Arsenal win better? The difference for those two teams would be a nice +10, +11.
Yeah but if you want anyone to win that isn't United you end up with a tag under your name that says 'Scouse lover' or in this case it would probably be 'Arse lover'. You've been warned...

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Just got home and the first thing I see is Miki overhitting that cross? Not even sure what was in his mind! He was in a decent position as well...

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Aubameyang will need to score any half chance he gets.
Arsenal have sacrificed creativity for solidity this game.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Besides not being good on the ball today, Mkhitaryan's not even pressing, nevermind covering defensively on the left!

Jazz

Anyway, come on Arse

Darkhorsez

I dont mind spend 1 or 2 my available post in main just to post :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and say Mkhi :houllier::lol::houllier::lol:
Not worth it. Basking in someone’s failure is not as worthwhile as not celebrating their success. Each to their own though and I never quite warmed up to him when he played with us.

crossy1686

career ending
Just got home and the first thing I see is Miki overhitting that cross? Not even sure what was in his mind! He was in a decent position as well...
You're under selling it. He didn't over hit it, he got right under it, leaned back and kicked it up in the air. It's the kind of shit I do when I cannot be arse anymore.

Rajma

City will take this tottenham side apart. Any team with composure in midfield would cos the leave alot of space behind.
Yep, even we had our chances and we were truly awful in addition to wrong set up.

Jazz

You're under selling it. He didn't over hit it, he got right under it, leaned back and kicked it up in the air. It's the kind of shit I do when I cannot be arse anymore.
:D

Bit better from him in the last moments. Hope he doesn't revert back to type, as I really don't want a Spurs win today.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Actually believe he looks worse..
That's quite difficult. For us this season he was a passenger. At least he doesn't lose the ball each time now after running mindlessly into traffic. But he's been terrible still.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
It will be interesting to hear Arsenal fans opinion on him after this.
Yup. He might come up with an assist and buy himself a stay of execution, but it won't be long till they ask why they swapped a world class player for the most inconsistent talent in the league.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
So, Lacazette was dumped easily, like neither Lukaku or Morata would. Any chance he features with Aubameyang on the team? In what formation?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
This has been a rubbish match.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Seen better halves of football. Best thing for this match is an early goal in the 2nd half, doesn't matter who scores it.