Premier League Gameweek 27 (10th - 12th February 2018)

crossy1686

career ending
Yup. He might come up with an assist and buy himself a stay of execution, but it won't be long till they ask why they swapped a world class player for the most inconsistent talent in the league.
Think we can start dropping this word when describing him soon. He's fast becoming a bang average player who had every opportunity to make it but never took his chances.

vangagal

Not worth it. Basking in someone’s failure is not as worthwhile as not celebrating their success. Each to their own though and I never quite warmed up to him when he played with us.
I find his form in this match funny and that cross just laughable. I dont basking in his failure, did he failure? In United yes, still jury is out in Arsenal. I never have a hard feeling to him even i think he is more suite to Arsenal than us. Fecking hell, is a bit fun not allowed now?
To put it simple, this match is bit boring and Mkhi's cross put a bit spark to it.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
2nd half will be much better. Such an important game for both I'm not surprised to see them being a bit cagey for the first half.

marktan

Arsenal replacing Ozil with Iwobi would help them, they need some pace up front to support Auba. Ozil slows things down way too much and then just hits the first pass he can see.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Some alright moments some head scratching ones from Mkhi, the game has been kinda boring, not even any niggle or flying into tackles.

Fergie 7ime

This is supposed to be Spurs' biggest game of the season? Well for the fans maybe. Ultimately it's the players on the pitch who decide the intensity and looking at them now as opposed to vs us last week, the difference is huge. That's how big we are. 'North London derby' my arse.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Still hoping for red cards and controversy. Given up hope this will be a good game though.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
I was only joking. Maybe they actually think the Juve game is more important.
It isn't? Should be a great game. It would be funny for teams to privilege access to the Champions League instead of actually trying to win it.

marktan

A draw or an Arsenal win would be a great result for us, if we win tomorrow that gives us a 9 point cushion to 4th place. Given we have games against Chelsea and Liverpool sandwiched around our CL matches against Sevilla, would be great to have that cushion in place for those games.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
All bellerin has is pace, needs to be replaced in the summer
Whuat? He wins everything defensively today.
0:0 is good for us so far. They haven't create many chances so far. Against Liverpool and United they were already ahead with 2 goals until the halftime, so it's not bad so far.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Arsenal have actually set up very well. Just shows how badly we fecked up with a two man midfield.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
This is supposed to be Spurs' biggest game of the season? Well for the fans maybe. Ultimately it's the players on the pitch who decide the intensity and looking at them now as opposed to vs us last week, the difference is huge. That's how big we are. 'North London derby' my arse.
The huge difference is that Arsenal are playing a hell of lot better than United did.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
9 years since the last 0-0 between these two. Hopefully it stays that way.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
What? This is hilarious.

montpelier

well...

it's not great, although there have been threats at both ends without anyone getting a clear sight on the goals

Eric Dier isn't very good

Spurs are on top without dominating

Mkhitaryan is back to wet lettuce mode, he could (has done already, :D) do better at Arsenal than at Utd but it might not be by a lot

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Those Wembley supporters seats on halfway were a huge mistake. Loads of empty seats nearly every game.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Game is so dead the commentators have started talking about the mics :lol: