Premier League Gameweek 27

PoTMS

Send Richarlison off. Everton aren't coming back from this and we could do without him on the pitch next week.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
André Gomes has been class. Hard to believe he broke his leg in two just recently.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Good win for Arsenal in the circumstances, back to the top half they go.

Everton will be dangerous floater for rest of the season, didn't defend that well which was a big problem under previous manager of course.

Deery

Dreary
Moise Kean think he was Cristiano Ronaldo for a second there

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
So true. Although I don't hate them because they don't really threaten us in the table. Remember the old days when they used to brag about St Totteringham's Day? That's one thing Poch deserves credit for, knocking them off their fecking perch.

Yeah he really showed us by winning all them trophies.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Annoying loss but I really like what Ancelotti has done so far with our young players. I’ve been waiting for ages for us to have a group of young talented players and a manager that can use them well and I think we might just have the combo to be dangerous. The rest of the season should be used as a benchmark for the next and figuring out our plan.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Yeah he really showed us by winning all them trophies.
:lol:
Important win and 4 points off 5th place with a favorable schedule in the coming weeks, i hope we can get a good run going until the end. CL qualification would be a great achievement considering our start.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I actually think arsenal will have a really good team next season.

They need two new CBs desperately though. Luiz and, especially Mustafi, are not of the required standard.

They have one coming in already in the summer. I would be tempted to sell Lacazette and use that cash to boost the transfer kitty to bring in a top CB and get Ceballos to sign permanently.

The CBs though will see to it that they don’t achieve anything this season. They are that bad.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Also, let’s take a moment to appreciate Andre Gomes. Bravo sir.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Annoying loss but I really like what Ancelotti has done so far with our young players. I’ve been waiting for ages for us to have a group of young talented players and a manager that can use them well and I think we might just have the combo to be dangerous. The rest of the season should be used as a benchmark for the next and figuring out our plan.
It’s a big summer for Everton! You guys probably need to replace Sigurdsson for a more mobile and dynamic number 10. You can see the difference a proper player in that role has made to United already.

Gomes will come back in for Schneiderlin and I would say a new goalkeeper is a must too! Pickford is fast becoming a liability.

Other than that, there are some really underrated players in there and some youngsters that are growing all the time.

DCL is a strange one. His qualities are obvious but he needs players round him contributing goals. It shouldn’t be an issue though if has had other players contributing goals around him. Its hard to see him really becoming prolific though.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

Never heard of Ngakia but apparently he's 18 years old.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

Never heard of Ngakia but he's 18 years old.
Another predictably strong Liverpool team.

It's a silly question considering your players are immune from harm, but how'd you think you'd cope with an injury crisis?

FireballXL5

What does Moyes do? He wins, that's what! Watch out Liverpool you're in for a 'hammering' tonight!

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Another predictably strong Liverpool team.

It's a silly question considering your players are immune from harm, but how'd you think you'd cope with an injury crisis?
It's hard to say until it happens. If we'd lost Van Dijk for as long as City had lost Laporte then I suspect they'd be a lot closer to us. The thing is, Klopp would probably try to change how we play if he didn't have Van Dijk. He usually plays multiple long passes per game, the sort of passes that players like Matip & Lovren would be terrible at for the most part. I think you'd see our CB's have less of the ball if Van Dijk wasn't there.

If you take Mane, Salah or Firmino out for a long period then maybe we don't score as many. Firmino would be the biggest loss imo just because there're so few players out there who can do what he does.

MUM

I was just surprised to see on Sky, the most PL goals since start of last season is led by Aubameyang on 39, then Aguero 37, Salah 36, Vardy 35, Mane 34.

I didn't think that he was that prolific.