Premier League Gameweek 27

Okey

Fecking finally! No Firmino and no Mane. We've decided to stop losing every PL game in exactly the same way every week. :rolleyes:
I've been kinda expecting this for a while. It was starting to look silly doing the same thing over and over with poor results.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Klopp going all out for 6 in a row with that line up
On paper it looks like a suicidal decision but I think it’s the correct call and I believe it’ll galvanise them to get over the line. They desperately need three points to steady the ship and they won’t mind a scrappy 1-0 today in order to get that.

The players dropped today should have been dropped weeks ago, IMO. It may be the kick up the arse they needed.

EDIT: Happy to be proven wrong on all the above, mind. Would love a few “6 times, la” memes later on today. :drool:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I've been kinda expecting this for a while. It was starting to look silly doing the same thing over and over with poor results.
What it does is Fulham will have been training all week against certain players (ball over Trent, etc) and now will have to come up with something different with little time. Has Klopp left this surprise element too late for top four? Yes, yes he has unfortunately.

cyberman

What it does is Fulham will have been training all week against certain players (ball over Trent, etc) and now will have to come up with something different with little time. Has Klopp left this surprise element too late for top four? Yes, yes he has unfortunately.
Putting out a much worse team to surprise the opponents doesnt seem like much of a plan to be honest.
Fulham will still have trained together, this team looks like an 11 of strangers

Idxomer

Mane has been underwhelming for a while, it's the right decision to bench him.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Parker’s game plan will easily translate to that line-up. Instead of preparing for Alexander-Arnold’s punts into the box, the Fulham defenders just need to get ready for Neco Williams to whack crosses into the left-back’s shins instead. Easy peasy! :D

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Parker’s game plan will easily translate to that line-up. Instead of preparing for Alexander-Arnold’s punts into the box, the Fulham defenders just need to get ready for Neco Williams to whack crosses into the left-back’s shins instead. Easy peasy! :D
Which is fine but they've not had time to train for that. I.e. Neco will sit back and not leave the gap Trent does.

marktan

This WBA Newcastle game is proper wank. Hopefully Fulham relegate at least one of them.

Also Willock is very poor, not a natural midfielder at all.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
What is this all about ?

Lacazette produced a very loud and embarrassing OTT scream (three of them actually) over a nothing coming-together with a Burnley player that even the Arsenal medical staff didn't react to, so MOTD analysed and took the piss out of it in last night's show :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Lacazette produced a very loud and embarrassing OTT scream (three of them actually) over a nothing coming-together with a Burnley player that even the Arsenal medical staff didn't react to, so MOTD analysed and took the piss out of it in last night's show :lol:
:lol:
Thanks, I read your post and decides to find it, in case someone else missed it..

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I can’t believe it took Salah 117 seconds to throw himself to the ground in the box screaming.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I hope the Fulham players find it within themselves not to inflict more misery on Liverpool today.

It's just not right, ya know?

prateik

Why are Liverpool resting so many players? They are pretty comfortable in their CL tie..

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Lemina just sent Keita back to Leipzig.

marktan

Andersen has a brilliant pass on him, especially for a CB it's a huge outlet for Fulham. Constantly pinging out to the wide players.

prateik

Didn't Liverpool want Keita so bad they paid more than his release clause to get him a little sooner ?