Premier League Gameweek 27

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
There's the goal I predicted. Didn't expect it to be Salah responsible. :rolleyes:

Dipperphobic

Totally deserved by Fulham. Hopefully they can hold on and we fluke a win today to make the perfect weekend!!

Sylar

Im putting money on Liverpool to win which ill be happy to lose.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Get in Fulham!

Also, the state of Scott Parker, clearly going for the "beat dressed manager" award. A padded blazer?!

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Brilliant now score again get a few corners and maybe a Liverpool booking.

arnie_ni

Let's not get greedy ffs :lol:
They've been absolutely all over them.

The dude missed the volley in the first 5 minutes.

Lookman has had two 1v1 opportunities.

Lookmans Cross that went just behind the guy that had simple tap in

Lookmans Cross that went behind everyone to the right back.

The fk that if the guy at the backpost connected with there was 2 Fulham players waiting for a tap in.

Thats 6 really really good chances on top of the goal

Jezpeza

Love the fact that they are so bad. Always had a suspicion they were just in a two season purple patch. Some players who just aint very good. Shaqiri is fatter than me

The Firestarter

They've been absolutely all over them.

The dude missed the volley in the first 5 minutes.

Lookman has had two 1v1 opportunities.

Lookmans Cross that went just behind the guy that had simple tap in

Lookmans Cross that went behind everyone to the right back.

The fk that if the guy at the backpost connected with there was 2 Fulham players waiting for a tap in.

Thats 6 really really good chances on top of the goal
They were better but not 5-0 better .

marktan

Fulham are a good side. I can see them pushing the top half next season if they stay up and sort their goal scoring out. They just need Maja and Lookman to get on the same wavelength.

U99ted

Liverpool are entertaining to watch, I'll give them that

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I'm guessing this is Andy @ Allerton. He gets worse.

Decisions this game (For/against)

[=] Correct decision (Neither for/against Liverpool or Fulham)
[-] Incorrect decision (against Liverpool)
  • Incorrect decision (for Liverpool)

Number shows comparison between for/against

FIRST HALF

00:07 Blatent foul on our Williams. Utterly ignored by the ‘referee’. Liverpool players go mad. [-1] [-1]
01:17 Afters on Jota. Totally ignored by the ‘referee’ [-1] [-2]
01:58 Salah blocked off in the area - arm across his throat. Probably a penalty. Of course this is ignored by the ‘referee’ and VAR takes no action [-1] [-3]
04:01 Williams fouled again - ‘Referee’ gives a decision, but it wasn’t as bad as the earlier Williams foul or the foul on Jota or the penno appeal [=] [-3]
07:33 Keita adjudged to have fouled the Fulham player. Didn’t look much in it. No replay from Sly, so suggests it wasn’t a foul [=] [-3]
13:13 Shakiri fouled. Referee not interested [-1] [-4]
16:10 Salah flagged offside. No replay from Sly. Didn’t look offside. [-1] [-5]
16:55 Liverpool flagged offside (looks correct) - Referee plays advantage for Fulham [=] [-5]
17:18 Keita fouled. Referee gives nothing [-1] [-6]
19:25 Milner goes for the ball. Nothing in it. No one appealing. Referee gives foul to Fulham. Even they look surprised. [-1] [-7]
20:05 Salah fouled. Referee plays advantage. Correct decision. [=] [-7]
21:38 Williams pushes the Fulham player. Foul given. Correct decision [=] [-7]
22:20 Shakira pushed in the back while in the air trying to head away. Nothing given. [-1] [-8]
23:15 Fulham given offside. Looks the correct decision. No replay from Sly [=] [-8]
24:45 Liverpool adjudged to have fouled the Fulham player. Referee plays advantage. Correct decision. [=] [-8]
26:16 Keita kicked from behind. Ref doesn’t play advantage or make any decision. [-1] [-9]
27:58 Fulham player with a high boot on Allisson. No freekick given to the keeper. Seen keepers given those all season [-1] [-10]
28:50 Fulham player offside. No flag. Nearly scores. [-1] [-11]
30:45 Liverpool player flagged for being offside. Looks the correct decision. [=] [-11]
32:45 Williams fouled. Referee gives nothing. [-1] [-12]
37:10 Jota fouled. Referee gives a foul to Liverpool(!!) and a yellow to Fulham!! Yellow looked harsh [+1] [-11]
39:03 Williams fouled again. Referee gives a foul to Liverpool [=] [-11]
39:45 Milner fouled. Referee ignores it. [-1] [-12]
40:45 Fulham player dives in the area Nothing in it. Referee gives nothing. Correct decision. [=] [-12]
40:50 Jota fouls Lemina. Jota is booked. Yeah bit naughty. Correct decision. [=] [-12]
42:33 Shakiri fouled. Referee ignores it. [-1] [-13]
43:50 Shakiri adjudged to have fouled Cavalairo. Yeah was a foul. Correct decision. [=] [-13]
44:20 High boot on Robertson in the area. Nothing given. Leads to a goal. [-1] [-14]

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Love the fact that they are so bad. Always had a suspicion they were just in a two season purple patch. Some players who just aint very good. Shaqiri is fatter than me
Two seasons isn't a purple patch! That's just being a great team.

arnie_ni

They were better but not 5-0 better .
I'm not talking about how much better they've been. I'm talking about clear cut chances that a better final pass or better shot would have resulted in a lot more goals. Watch the replays at half time if sky have enough time to show them all

Jezpeza

Two seasons isn't a purple patch! That's just being a great team.
i think it is. Just had a set of players in their prime. I dont think if they start next season with a fully fit squad they get anywhere near it. Its not the start of a dynasty, its already over