Premier League Gameweek 28-30

RedDevilMachine

Must win game for Liverpool if they have any hopes of catching City. Don't want City to have it so easy, need them to be chased and stretched as much so I hope Liverpool win this.

Ralaks

Gotta be a red card there, bad tackle

Once again goalkeepers allowed to do what they want

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
That's a red card for the keeper there

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Crazy challenge and terrible goalkeeping.

desertegil

Supports
ODDs Ballklubb
Ridiculous not to give Sanchez a red card there.

If a red had been given, would the goal then have been disallowed and a penalty rewarded instead?

Deery

Dreary
Clear red card, what’s wrong with these official’s not even a yellow?

B20

Supports
Liverpool
Unbelievable. Not even a booking. VAR is not a safeguard against blatant incompetence.

cyberman

Don’t think it’s as bad as made out. I think an outfield player gets away with it and it didn’t stop a goal scoring opportunity
It’s tight though

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
It gets worse and worse the more it’s shown. What’s the point of VAR

B20

Supports
Liverpool
He would've been off if Liverpool didn't score in the scene, I think
No doubt. Lots of refs who seem to go with an unwritten rule that as long as the attacker gets his shot off defenders are allowed to take them out with any sort of late challenge.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Great assist from Matip, that was some pass

cyberman

No doubt. Lots of refs who seem to go with an unwritten rule that as long as the attacker gets his shot off defenders are allowed to take them out with any sort of late challenge.
But you can’t play on after a red card. The goal wouldn’t been chalked off. Surely every manager chooses the goal in that situation?

B20

Supports
Liverpool
But you can’t play on after a red card. The goal wouldn’t been chalked off. Surely every manager chooses the goal in that situation?
Of course you can play advantage in a red card situation and then give the red afterwards.

Ole'sgunnarwin

Maguire cost more than Van Dijk. Maguire is one of the worst defenders I've ever seen. Van Dijk is one of the best. His passing is incredible. That position is so important, sets the tone, allows full back to push on. Threat from corner etc. Depressing to see the difference.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Late home just saw the Liverpool goal, how that's not a red card is beyond me. He really could have messed Diaz up. Incompetent decision.

ekestubbe

Maguire cost more than Van Dijk. Maguire is one of the worst defenders I've ever seen. Van Dijk is one of the best. His passing is incredible. That position is so important, sets the tone, allows full back to push on. Threat from corner etc. Depressing to see the difference.
Matip has perhaps been even better than VVD this season. How much did they pay for him?

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
He's been great this season. Top class player. Unexpected bonus that he's stayed fit.
Seems a bit underrated. I feel there'd be way more jizzing if van Dijk had made that pass