Premier League Gameweek 28

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
We need to stop giving these hammer throwers set pieces.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Already on his way down and Tarkowski wanders in to make sure :lol:

TheReligion

Abusive
Wouldn’t be bad if he had won you the league. Would have paid for itself. Instead you spend £3m for the Aldi Peter Crouch and stick him in at 10. Somehow Felix would have been better regardless of fee.
There’s no guarantee we’d have won the league. As I say there’s a reason why both United and Arsenal pulled out of the deal and that was because it was ridiculous. I’d rather we didn’t get involved in nonsense like that anymore. Very Ed Woodward style deal.

Likely one of the most ridiculous loan deals in history.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
There’s no guarantee we’d have won the league. As I say there’s a reason why both United and Arsenal pulled out of the deal and that was because it was ridiculous. I’d rather we didn’t get involved in nonsense like that anymore. Very Ed Woodward style deal.

Likely one of the most ridiculous loan deals in history.
well sign him permanent i think so could work out ok in long run

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
I know we are pretty shit but we shouldn’t be struggling against a bunch of cloggers.

PoTMS

If Chelsea hang on, they're only two points behind Liverpool who they play the week after the international break. The race for the Conference League is hotting up.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
If Chelsea hang on, they're only two points behind Liverpool who they play the week after the international break. The race for the Conference League is hotting up.
Probably two more wins away from half the posters on here pissing themselves every time they get a result.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
They might not sell. All guesswork. You won’t spend anything like you did in summer and January either. It will be tightening the purse strings especially without CL football (if you don’t get it)
we'll spend a considerable amount again. 200m ish