Premier League Gameweek 29 + FA Cup QFs

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
The lack of depth for City is so sad. How do they cope.
I remember few years ago when Pep (after buying 4 players for 50,60 mil) tried to explain how they don't spend much and how at least they don't spend 100 mil for one player.

SER19

There it is. The most uneven season in the history of English football

Judas

Open to offers
For a cup game, against two of the better teams in the PL, I think Everton's performance has been proper proper negative and crap.

The job we did on this lot looks better and better though doesn't it, Ole masterclass.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
For a cup game, against two of the better teams in the PL, I think Everton's performance has been proper proper negative and crap.

The job we did on this lot looks better and better though doesn't it, Ole masterclass.
We have their number. Just you wait.;)

MattofManchester

City's movement off the ball is seriously just so good.

Part of the reason they play out the back with such ease.

Pep's Suit

Everton was so negative. Really should have tried something in last 30 mins. Praying for 0-0 and a set-piece goal when they have nothing to lose... I don't get it.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

we've got their number in the league, that much is clear

SER19

Half a billion euro on the bench. Half a billion. Why should they not win this competition?