Premier League Gameweek 3

Castia

:lol:

You won’t see 2 worse defences all season.

Comical at both ends

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
I'll never understand why strikers can go unnoticed practically till the end of their careers

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
How weak are Kepa's wrists? Two penalties in the Super Cup got past him despite him getting what looked firm contact on them.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Premier League top scorers 2019/20
Teemu Pukki, Norwich - 5
Raheem Sterling, Man City - 4
Ashley Barnes, Burnley - 3
Marcus Rashford, Man United – 2
Sergio Aguero, Man City - 2
Anthony Martial, Man United – 2
Harry Kane, Tottenham - 2

drdoityourself

He has been rubbish for ages. Really cannot understand why they bought him. He was promising early on but has never developed.
Yeah didn't think they'd renew his contract, such a poor player for this level. I'm afraid to look up when Klose or Zimmermann will be back.

Keefy18

The question with Norwich is will their woefulness defensively start eating away at the confidence of their attacking players

Villa seem like they have the better balance of the two, good going forward and solid enough at the back
Yeah the defence is a concern but with Pukki's goals, anything is possible for them.

R'hllor

It was. So was the one not given when the Norwich player pulled back a Chelsea player earlier (not given).
Its boggles the mind that, people can yap about emotion and all that bs, give me roboref any day of the week than refs like Atkinson.

R'hllor

Norwich might not have better and this Stimp guy might be decent player but i really dislike his football.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
This game will end 3-4, I just don’t know which way yet.

Norwich might not have better and this Stimp guy might be decent player but i really dislike his football.
:houllier:

You prefer Dyches’ football at Burnley?