Premier League Gameweek 3

K_Ash

we better get in shape quickly. I reckon Leeds could get 5 past us, in current form

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
They asked Jose if he had checked how big the goals were, and for some reason he replied that for Ole, the size of the goal is irrelevant, and only the size of the penalty area matters to Ole.
He was always going to respond to Ole's joke (as harmless as it was) but that's not really even funny.

2/10 for Jose.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Leeds are better than us.

Thats what happens when you have a take no shit manager that happens to be a very good tactitian too.

All the leeds players would run through a brick wall for bielsa.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I don't understand what he's trying to say here at all. We play with a 22 yard box?
That we get penalties easily I guess. Mourinho seems to have, along with his managerial ability, lost all his charm/swagger too.

PoTMS

Three getting relegated: West Brom, Sheffield United, Fulham.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Ole provoked this with comments yesterday about Jose measuring the goal posts.
Don't think it was him provoking. He replied to question about Brighton hiting post 5 times and said something like maybe they should have checked it like Jose did.
Jose's priblem is he takes everything as some sort of attack at him. Child.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Very disappointed not to win that. Plenty of chances but the sucker punch was coming the longer we didn’t score. Just had to be that scruff who scored.

PoTMS

Sheffield United's second season not going quite as planned...
Regression to the mean. Sheffield United, Fulham and West Brom all have Championship level squads. Leeds too, except they have a world class manager.

kidbob

Regression to the mean. Sheffield United, Fulham and West Brom all have Championship level squads. Leeds too, except they have a world class manager.
Think that's harsh on Sheffield. They were very much in the game today and wouldn't have been a travesty if the result went the other way. They're definitely better than a few other sides in the league.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
It’s going to be tough for us but still with our top scorer and our captain out it’s expected. Still got a striker incoming which is desperately needed.

RashyForPM

2nd season syndrome is here. 3 losses in 3 games never bodes well for the rest of the season.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
2nd season syndrome is here. 3 losses in 3 games never bodes well for the rest of the season.
Personally, I think we will be fine. A lot has gone against us so far unfortunately but I have faith it will be put right.

MS4

It was a light humor and not at expense of jose at all.
He is saying that we, united, were really lucky and if they goals had been bigger, we would have conceded.
It was funny and he also admits that it's Jose's right to check goals.
Strange answer by Jose

RashyForPM

Personally, I think we will be fine. A lot has gone against us so far unfortunately but I have faith it will be put right.
I would have thought so with Wilder’s quality, but your next 5 games are ridiculously hard. 0, 1 or even 3 points from your first 8 games and relegation suddenly looks set in stone. It’s unfortunate, as I really enjoyed watching your boys last season.

For me, you’ll need at least 6 points from your next 5 to provide a decent base.