Premier League Gameweek 3

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Why is everyone here so against a Liverpool win? Their lack of depth makes them far less of a threat in this long season. Chlesea is the real danger. No top them has the edge on them h2h since Tommy T settled and now they have lukaku to pummel the smaller teams. A draw is a good result but a chelsea loss I think would have been better for our title challenge.
Because they're Liverpool

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
I still dont understand how City fans believe they're the best side by a country mile and will walk it again. You've beaten a shite arsenal, so did we, a poor norwich, and the first decent side you played you lost, spurs.

Give over ya tits

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A lot of people have a habit of forgetting this is a United forum.
A lot of hard of thinking people seem to be under the bizarre belief that Liverpool are totally finished, basing it on the freak no crowds/games crammed close together/massive defensive issues season they had last year.

cyberman

A lot of hard of thinking people seem to be under the bizarre belief that Liverpool are totally finished, basing it on the freak no crowds/games crammed close together/massive defensive issues season they had last year.
It’s 18 months ffs!

Deery

Dreary
They are finished all over 30 now won’t have the legs or heart for a full season.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
It’s 18 months ffs!
How’s that? We finished last season with 26 points from 30 and were top at Christmas. We were poor from January to March and a bit off colour after winning the league in 2020. We’re still a very good side.

pauldyson1uk

Why is everyone here so against a Liverpool win? Their lack of depth makes them far less of a threat in this long season. Chlesea is the real danger. No top them has the edge on them h2h since Tommy T settled and now they have lukaku to pummel the smaller teams. A draw is a good result but a chelsea loss I think would have been better for our title challenge.
Is this a serious question ?

Deery

Dreary
You know what I’m not fussed on these other managers personalities I’m more happy with Ole..

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Did Klopp just say there's no advantage to being 11 vs 10? :houllier:

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Just realised, it's been a much safer bet to take a coach from Dortmund than a player:

Klopp - PL and CL, transformed a listless team into a record-breaking points machine for 2 seasons.
Tuchel - did the same transformation to Chelsea, won a CL in 6 months. Took PSG to the CL final.

Dortmund players:
Sahin: disappeared from football
Kagawa: flop
Gotze: flop
Hummels: average
Mkhi: flopped, flopped again, found his level at Roma
Gundogan: seemed to be headed to anonymity before reinventing himself
Pulisic: flashes of brilliance.
Lewandowski: best striker in the world

Eric_the_Red99

Is this a serious question ?
Yeah, I honestly don’t see us winning the league this season, so whichever of the oil clubs does win it, it’s much of a muchness to me.

But regardless of that, you always want Liverpool to lose, whatever the scenario, that’s just a given, surely?

Paddy B

Supports
Manchester City
I still dont understand how City fans believe they're the best side by a country mile and will walk it again. You've beaten a shite arsenal, so did we, a poor norwich, and the first decent side you played you lost, spurs.

Give over ya tits
Very simple answer mate. We don't believe we are the best side by a country mile...you must be listening to the idiots...all teams have em. One thing that could really hurt us, in my opinion, is the fact that we have not signed a top class left back. For me that is the weak link in this City team and I am amazed that we don't seem to have even tried to sign one...very strange indeed.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah, I honestly don’t see us winning the league this season, so whichever of the oil clubs does win it, it’s much of a muchness to me.

But regardless of that, you always want Liverpool to lose, whatever the scenario, that’s just a given, surely?
That is how rivalries work. You never ever want to see your rival win.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Sky praising Elliott while showing his 'highlights.' He did feck all :lol: