Premier League Gameweek 30+31

SqualorVictoria

Supports
City
Despite the goal Sterling has been mediocre, missing easy chances. The gods smiled on him when they brought on David Luiz though :lol:
He missed one big chance, and scored one. Also had a solid shot from a not so good location where Leno made a solid save. Don't quite get the plural in your sentence.

fps

Criticism of Sterling, who’s possibly won the game for City. So how are the other attackers looking?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Tbh, I don’t really blame Luiz for that goal. Was just unlucky. There isn’t a great deal he could have done there. He couldn’t leave the ball to pass him, and it bounced up at a height where he couldn’t really play the ball with anything other than his hip, there was no time to readjust his body to head or kick it. It was either hip or handball given the speed and height.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That Luis gaffe, just ridiculous. Just had to lash it anywhere.

He must be the worst ever player by a million miles to go for 100m or so combined in his career.

Le Red

Tbh, I don’t really blame Luiz for that goal. Was just unlucky. There isn’t a great deal he could have done there. He couldn’t leave the ball to pass him, and it bounced up at a height where he couldn’t really play the ball with anything other than his hip, there was no time to readjust his body to head or kick it. It was either hip or handball given the speed and height.
If it was Sunday league I'd agree with you. At this level defenders know how to deal with these tricky balls. Well almost all defenders.
David Luiz is just a basket case, and as I write this, penalty and red card...

cj_sparky

Luiz :lol:

So Arsenal need to decide if they bring on another defender and their two extra subs with it :lol: