Premier League Gameweek 30+31

Le Red

Did I fall asleep and the season finished without me noticing? Gutted.
Chances are very slim, even if we win every game until the end of the season.
Much bigger chance to get it in the Europa, and that won't be easy at all.

Zoo

Dalglish is going to do a a Downing Street press conference

Drifter

American
All over . Let's just concentrate on getting as far up the table as we can.

Goku23

As we didnt hate City enough they dont even beat Chelsea for us how much odds they did it on purpose cause they have mo chance of the league

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
For everyone sounding really upset, you know they had about a 20 point lead right?
It wasn't just about tonight!

Andersons Dietician

That City defense is bottom of the table. Awful.
As soon as I heard talk of Pep testing players to focus on the FA cup I felt like Chelsea would win. Didn’t even bother watching the game and have no idea what the line up was. Did they put out a weak team or was it decent?

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I should have known better than to be pessimistic at the start, pretty much every time people bang on about how we're getting hammered we always tend to get a result.

SharpshooterTom

Thank god there's a short break between this season and next.

If Liverpool didn't win the league next season it would only be 9-10 months before new champions are crowned.

dalriada

Well, then we will just win EL, ok.
I actually quite fancy our chances in Europa League.
On paper Chelsea have an easy run of fixtures now, apart from their last two against Liverpool (who have the title in the bag and may be beatable by then) and Wolves (who will probably compete right to the end), so you wouldn't expect them to drop 6 points and that's assuming we win all ours. So it's touch and go for fourth place, but in these unusual circumstances, we are already seeing some quirky results.

Reactions: Invictus

Goku23

For everyone sounding really upset, you know they had about a 20 point lead right?
Im not bothered about Liverpools title I came to terms with that ages ago more important is our top 4 chances are probably up in smoke :(

Andersons Dietician

I would think most are more upset that we were banking on City beating Chelsea so we clawed back some points on them for the top 4.

PoTMS

Hard not to look at them get envious. Just heard Sky Sports News call them the most successful football club in England. Decking stings. Really jealous of Klopp and how he's transformed them in the last 2 years. No offence to Ole but it's quite clear he isn't and will never be on his level.

NJM78

Liverpool finally get the title but we probably lose the slim chance of top 4. No way we take 21 points on the spin and I can’t see Leicester and Chelsea losing more than 6 points each.

Irrational.

Congratulations Liverpool - deserved champions. Hope we can mount a more serious challenge next season.

Chelsea for the second time since the restart manage to do just enough.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
As soon as I heard talk of Pep testing players to focus on the FA cup I felt like Chelsea would win. Didn’t even bother watching the game and have no idea what the line up was. Did they put out a weak team or was it decent?
Pretty close to first choice given the current injuries. Only slightly odd decision was no Jesus from the off & Sterling as a false 9, but reportedly Jesus wasn't fully fit and City want to make sure he's available for the Newcastle FA Cup match at the weekend.