Premier League Gameweek 31+32

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
2-2 Calvert-Lewin without eyeliner.

V.O.

Yeah I'm torn as to who I want to go down more
I don't mind Burnley that much. With Stoke and Bolton long gone, they're like a time capsule. There's no other old fashioned shithouse team in the league in the same way.

I'd rather have at least one of those rather than the bottom half full of teams like Bournemouth and Fulham trying to play like Barcelona and getting smacked every week.

crossy1686

career ending
I don't mind Burnley that much. With Stoke and Bolton long gone, they're like a time capsule. There's no other old fashioned shithouse team in the league in the same way.

I'd rather have at least one of those rather than the bottom half full of teams like Bournemouth and Fulham trying to play like Barcelona and getting smacked every week.
Yeah that's a good point, it's more the political aspect of Burnley as a place that deserves to be playing non league

V.O.

Good old relegation 6-pointer in the cold and pissing rain. :drool:

Proper football with proper gravy is this.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Good point. Fulham coming up next season and getting battered 4-0 every week is worse for the league than shithouse Burnley

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Wow they’re actually going down

Zoo

Why am I laughing they’ll probably sack him before the weekend.

VivaRonaldo85

The best possible team Everton could play right now in the league is United. A couple of hopeless cases playing against one another this weekend!

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
If Everton have any sense they will ditch Lampard and get in someone competent. Possibly the worst manager I’ve seen in the league.

cyberman

Everton’s next four games are against us, Leicester, Liverpool and Chelsea.
They are fecked. They probably have to win the remaining 4 (?) after that

Irwin99

Feck me- Everton really might go down at this rate :eek: That's scandalous for such a big club.

PeteManic

Everton's wages are 95% of their turnover. How many players do you think have relegation salary clauses. I'd say zero. They are fcked.