Premier League Gameweek 31

saivet

I think that City side might be in for a defeat today.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Fixtures today are pretty piss poor. The Liverpool and Villa one could be interesting I suppose.

Okey

Interesting team selection by Pep. They think it's all over I guess, and they're probably right. Keep the powder dry for UCL. We'll either be hailing their amazing depth or lampooning Pep in 2 hours time.

Doracle

City’s bench is something else
Walker
Rodri
Dias
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Marhrez
Jesus

Not many clubs they all wouldn’t start for
In fairness, most of them are in City’s first eleven. It’s just that they can rotate without the quality dipping substantially.

Doracle

“ Obviously no fans in the stadium this afternoon but that silence was perfectly observed by all those present inside the Etihad Stadium.”

BBC reporter scraping the barrel to find positive things to say. Good to see that an empty stadium managed to maintain a minutes silence!

SwedishFish

“ Obviously no fans in the stadium this afternoon but that silence was perfectly observed by all those present inside the Etihad Stadium.”

BBC reporter scraping the barrel to find positive things to say. Good to see that an empty stadium managed to maintain a minutes silence!
He probably didn't notice the difference between how it was pre-covid to now.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
when you watch players like Raphinha you realise just how bad our wide options are on the ball

kidbob

This Raphinha lad is excellent. Maybe a cheaper option for RW to allow us to spend funds on other positions.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
This Raphinha lad is excellent. Maybe a cheaper option for RW to allow us to spend funds on other positions.
They paid a good amount for him. Unless you double it , he isn't going to be sold after one year. That would around 40m. So not exactly a cheap option.

kidbob

They paid a good amount for him. Unless you double it , he isn't going to be sold after one year. That would around 40m. So not exactly a cheap option.
I mean cheap as in not 100m for Sancho, who I guess is still the main target.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Leeds are playing quite well today.

city look off so far, long way to go yet though.

Rustyspider13

That's a beautiful hit from Dallas. Looked like a billiards shot with the ricochet.

Pep's Suit

That front three + Zinchenko and Ake are genuinely terrible today.