Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Unreal. New Castle is a joke. You invite your opponent to play the rest of the game in front of your goal while you are up one man.... losers

diarm

All on Bruce. Look hard done by all you want mate but you've acted the absolute coward against 10 men and paid the price for it.

acnumber9

Hadn't lost in 8 out of the 9 matches Lingard has started, the 1 loss was against City. Just asking the question if the purple patch West Ham has seen since getting Lingard has run out or if they can turn this one around. That's all. Are all of you invested in Lingard and West Ham being good that much to jump on someone for asking a question?
If it’s a stupid question? Yes.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Another 3-2 for West Ham, wrong way for them though

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Wow! Didn't see that one coming - I thought West Ham were the only winners here after the penalty :lol:

JustinC00

You asked the question, and we answered it. And I do want Lingard to succeed, and also West Ham to make top 4 because it’s Pool if they don’t make it.
You didn't answer though because you missed my point entirely. My question was asking if them getting a red card and going down 0-2 might be a sign that West Ham's run of luck/success they've had since Lingard joined could be over