Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Comically defending from West Ham in that first half, OG, CB red card and a GK error :lol:

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
If any of you could have Liverpool do the same today it would be greatly appreciated.

Judas

Open to offers
Newcastle aren't playing into West Ham's hands at all. Then you have the defence gifting goals away. The door was always open for Chelsea and Liverpool, but now its wide open really.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Newcastle aren't playing into West Ham's hands at all. Then you have the defence gifting goals away. The door was always open for Chelsea and Liverpool, but now its wide open really.
I hate Newcastle TBH. Wish they’d feck off to the championship. It’s always like they’re some big club that we should be concerned about. Bruce is hugely over achieving with them...no doubt they’ll sack him

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Liverpool have the kindest run in... Think they'll definitely get top 4... Chelsea and Leicester to scrap it out for the other spot

JustinC00

It’s been 45 minutes, in a team with 10 men...
Because they're down to 10 men and their centre half and goalkeeper went a big mental?
He scored twice in his last game.
Hadn't lost in 8 out of the 9 matches Lingard has started, the 1 loss was against City. Just asking the question if the purple patch West Ham has seen since getting Lingard has run out or if they can turn this one around. That's all. Are all of you invested in Lingard and West Ham being good that much to jump on someone for asking a question?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The only positive of Liverpool in the top 4 would be that they have a distraction from om the league next year.
If they were in the Europa they'd basically play their FA cup team each game and have full focus on the league.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hadn't lost in 8 out of the 9 matches Lingard has started, the 1 loss was against City. Just asking the question if the purple patch West Ham has seen since getting Lingard has run out or if they can turn this one around. That's all. Are all of you invested in Lingard and West Ham being good that much to jump on someone for asking a question?
What all these people are overlooking is that I brought him into my fantasy team finally this week.
That has automatically ended his goals and assists for the season.

RashyForPM

You asked the question, and we answered it. And I do want Lingard to succeed, and also West Ham to make top 4 because it’s Pool if they don’t make it.

diarm

I hate Newcastle TBH. Wish they’d feck off to the championship. It’s always like they’re some big club that we should be concerned about. Bruce is hugely over achieving with them...no doubt they’ll sack him
I like Newcastle. Big club with a good history and a great fan base. They've been ridden raw by an awful owner and deserve better.

Bruce is a disgrace though. A man and two goals up and he's gone full Bruce in the second half. If he'd a pair of balls he'd have brought on Wilson at half time and they'd be 3-0 up now.

As I speak he grows a pair.

Jev

It's a shame Newcastle aren't going down as ASM would be a very interesting signing at a cut-down price. His dribbling and ball-carrying is up there with the best.

GlasgowCeltic

I hate Newcastle TBH. Wish they’d feck off to the championship. It’s always like they’re some big club that we should be concerned about. Bruce is hugely over achieving with them ...no doubt they’ll sack him
You'll struggle to find a Newcastle fan who agrees with that, but what do they know about their club

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Fecking NC has no clue how to play with a one man advantage.

diarm

Bruce, looking at his watch hoping he can cling on rather thank looking to Willock or someone who can come on and finish the game.