Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
another dreadful game
Everyone predicted this yet money, and a desire to crown the Scousers as champions, have us where we are right now.

I’ve decided I’m only watching United matches from now on unless there’s feck all else I have to be doing. I’d normally make time to watch a few games each weekend but no fecking way with this current shite.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Traore finally on, should reduce the amount of camera-time dedicated to the Wolves bench for the remainder of the match.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Wolves take the lead, they’re not fecking-off it seems.

Villa are completely doomed.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Wolves still have Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea to play. You'd expect them to drop at least 4/5 points there.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Wolves still have Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea to play. You'd expect them to drop at least 4/5 points there.
Only game I see them dropping points is Chelsea. Arsenal are dog shit.

Are they feck :lol:
Care to elaborate? We’ve beat them once in 6 games since they came up and are about to overtake us in the table.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
They're even less likely to drop points Vs Arsenal than they are today.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
We need to win one or two games by 5 or 6. I have a feeling GD could prove vital in the end. Leicester are being reeled in and Wolves aren't going away. We need to start hammering some teams with the chances we make.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
We'll drop points as well. We're no certs to finish above Wolves.

SamVimes

The way Wolves are playing we probably need to win all our remaining games.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
For those getting worried, Wolves will have beaten West Ham, Bournemouth and Aston Villa since the restart. 2 of those will be relegated. The other will probably finish 17th.

Chill.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Better for United to keep Wolves interested. If we’re going to finish above Chelsea, there’s not many scenarios that don’t involve Wolves taking points of Chelsea on the final day.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Better for United to keep Wolves interested. If we’re going to finish above Chelsea, there’s not many scenarios that don’t involve Wolves taking points of Chelsea on the final day.
Nevertheless, momentum and winning mentality is massive for a run in.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
No point worrying about anyone else but ourselves, we're the only team who can control our destiny at this point.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Guna need to win at least 6 from 7 I reckon. Doable.

Ole has to rotate today for sure. Can't underestimate Brighton Tuesday who have 4 pts from 6 since the restart. Will be a toughie.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Guna need to win at least 6 from 7 I reckon. Doable.

Ole has to rotate today for sure. Can't underestimate Brighton Tuesday who have 4 pts from 6 since the restart. Will be a toughie.
Have a look at Wolves’s next three games, plus Leicester’s run in. We have a great chance.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
They just won’t feck off will they? They are dogshit to watch too.

Credit where it’s due though, Nuno has done one hell of a job.
Glad it's not just me. Media seem to love them but I'd hate to watch this week in week out. Got 3/4 technical attacking players who (fair play) mange to get a goal then go to a 8-3-0 formation for the rest of the game.

Regardless, Villa are fecking stupid. Relegation zone, minutes left and trying to tippy tap pass through a massively defensive, hard working team. Chuck the ball in and you've got as much chance as they have of winning a header or getting a fluky ricochet. Might as well try something and lose 3-0 as arse about.