Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Really admire Wolves. Their a very well managed and well balanced side. Excellent front 3, very good midfield duo and dominant center backs with fullbacks who suit them. Don't think they'll sell anyone this summer either, but will be hard to replace the front three if they do.

E-mal

They’ve beaten Villa, Bournemouth & West Ham. We lost to West Ham & Bournemouth and drew with Villa.

Chill with the arrogance mate. You might end up looking stupid.
I don't think is arrogant to suggest they've had an easy set of fixtures since the restart, you would expect us to beat all these teams now because we are a far better team now. In fact we had trash all of them.
I get your point though, one can only beat what's in front of them.

Wayne's World

I think If Villa sacked Dean Smith sooner and got a new manager in they would have stayed up but they look doomed for the drop now

Deery

Dreary
Tbf Villa only came up through the playoffs and had to add a lot of new players but they’ve held their own well but ultimately came up short

Irwin99

Villa seriously need to get their act together. In big trouble.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Have a look at Wolves’s next three games, plus Leicester’s run in. We have a great chance.
We do indeed. At least its going to be exciting. Nobody can afford to take their eye off anything and thankfully the Europa League is after the season finishes. That could still be a get out of jail card for us.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
The audacity of this Wolves team, though. Winning five games on the spin and leapfrogging us in the table. The feck do they think they are?

Shocking lack of respect.

DavidDeSchmikes

Villa have Liverpool, Man Utd, Crystal Palace, Everton, Arsenal, West Ham for their final fixtures. Looking bleak for them

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
The audacity of this Wolves team, though. Winning five games on the spin and leapfrogging us in the table. The feck do they think they are?

Shocking lack of respect.
I agree, we should destroy them in EL just to show them who is the boss.
Anyway not worried about them, they will start coughing soon. More worried about bloody Chelsea.

Irrational.

Wolves are a fecking boil on the arsecheek that just won't feck off. Hopefully they'll keep us from sitting down for too long and becoming complacent.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
They are a very gritty side with good players and a tactically sound manager. It would be a bit of a stretch to call them good to watch, though. Dour, conservative, anti-football. The Mourinho comparisons are quite apt.

We fecked up earlier in the season with our injuries and relegation-esque form, we shouldn't be in the same conversation otherwise.

If we keep key players fit, we should finish above them. They've had easy fixtures so far.

MonkeysMagic

Wolves are going to 1-nil it to the end of the season and prob take 4th. Playing the style they do, they defend with numbers and restricting space. We will run them close but ultimately our defensive failings will be our downfall.

always_hoping

We do indeed. At least its going to be exciting. Nobody can afford to take their eye off anything and thankfully the Europa League is after the season finishes. That could still be a get out of jail card for us.
I bet United will end up playing Wolves in the Europa league.

Classical Mechanic

I wasn't being glib, I think it's true :lol:

Even Porto and Benfica in the CL...
I did a bit of looking up. They used to play more expressive football but in the past 15 years or so it’s become the dominant Portuguese style. It’s interesting how uniform it seems to be. It certainly helps their national side because their players know the system inside out and it’s the perfect style for cagey international games.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Annoying how poor Aston Villa are. Dean Smith should have gone ages ago. He is clueless and has no ideas or change of approach.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
No Ozil for Arsenal surprise surprise.

Interestingly Aubameyang not starting either. David Luiz straight back into the defence after his ban.

PoTMS

C'mon Sheffield United. Although I would love to see us smash Arsenal at Wembley if possible. We owe them one.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
C'mon Sheffield United. Although I would love to see us smash Arsenal at Wembley if possible. We owe them one.
Apart from the FAC game last year those feckers have been our bogey team in recent seasons. Game raising cnuts. I'd much rather have Sheffield through, they're two completely different teams with and without Henderson.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I don’t really get the Arsenal lineup, why wouldn’t they play their strongest side for this?