Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That’s the miss of the season, they won’t get a better chance to score than that.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Carrol is a throwback to the 70s/80s where teams just lumped it up to the big doofus up front. Commentators praising him up saying he was unplayable on his day where in truth he is just a big guy up front who can head a ball and rough defenders up. His scoring stats are shocking for a number 9.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Pretty much guaranteed City are gonna score a second now. How the feck do you miss that

paulscholes18

How many times does that happen, miss a sitter then the other team goes down the other end and scores

padr81

Supports
Man City
Jesus, Dwight Gayle, you have to bury those.

Trying to shoot ourselves in the foot here.

Walters_19_MuFc

Shite tactics from Bruce. He will be out on his ear once the owners come in and this seasons done.
He's done well. Just as well, if not better than 'master tactician' Benitez.

In hindsight, he'd probably have gone with different tactics in the first half, but they've been a lot better in the second, and if it weren't for Gayle's shithousery, they'd have made the game level.

Last edited:

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
I only saw the highlights of every FA-Cup match today therefore a question to the Chelsea fans: Were Mount, James and Gilmour so poor or what was the reason?
Yeah them 3 looked a bit off the pace - Leicester were pressing really effectively in the first half and the midfield was overrun. Kovacic more than anyone allowed Chelsea to get a grip on the game.

To be fair, Gilmour was being played more or less as a left sided 8, which doesn't seem to be his best role and he definitely struggled. Of the 3 Mount looked best but a bit leggy, which is understandable.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Yeah them 3 looked a bit off the pace - Leicester were pressing really effectively in the first half and the midfield was overrun. Kovacic more than anyone allowed Chelsea to get a grip on the game.

To be fair, Gilmour was being played more or less as a left sided 8, which doesn't seem to be his best role and he definitely struggled. Of the 3 Mount looked best but a bit leggy, which is understandable.
Thanks for the fast answer.......what was the problem with James?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Crystal Palace, versus Burnley, behind closed doors - must surely be the least appealing game in PL history tonight. It will probably end 4-3 or something, but it likely won’t be far off a record low in terms of tv audience. I’d rather watch a DIY show about paving driveways or something.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Crystal Palace, versus Burnley, behind closed doors - must surely be the least appealing game in PL history tonight. It will probably end 4-3 or something, but it likely won’t be far off a record low in terms of tv audience. I’d rather watch a DIY show about paving driveways or something.
Not when you have Ward and Ayew in your fantasy team.
I'm all over it :lol:

bsCallout

Can someone start a thread about the fact we will play the Europa League after we already know whether we will have gotten top 4, or even top 5 with City dropping out?!!!!

Deery

Dreary
I am the only one watching this? Going for a Burnley win for the craic..