Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
For someone who moved for a massive fee and is England's number one, I don't know what he's actually good at.
camera keeper. Takes a step to the side sometimes then flings himself to save the ball. At Sunderland though when you're getting peppered with shots and pulling off some decent saves weekly, it makes you look a good keeper.

It's kinda like watching Liverpool win say 4-0 and Alisson have nothing to do, and watching Newcastle lose 2-0 but Dubravka pull off 5 or 6 blinding saves. You'd be drawn to perhaps sign Dubravka, because he has shown he has ability. I think thats what happened with Pickford. Having to make regular saves as Sunderland got pumped quite often, made him look better than he is/was

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
How long can the anti-Bruce brigade go on?

SATA

Surely we are thumping Bournemouth on Saturday? How the hell did we lose to them earlier on in the season? Their recent results have been absolutely garbage

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I'm glad Bournemouth are going down, such a waste of a PL place

Just hope Villa can leapfrog West Ham

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Imagine getting twatted by this iteration of Newcastle. I still have high hopes of West Ham going down, but it does require one of Bournemouth or Villa to be marginally less useless than they are. :(

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Every week I watch a team and think... How the feck did they beat us!?

Last week it was West Ham... Today is Bournemouth

Shark

@NotShark
Watch Bournmouth put in their game of the season vs us now, with Ramsdale turning into prime Schmeichel.

-Supreme-

Norwich are fecking dogshit. How did we struggle for so long against them?
Shouldn't be surprised when both Lingard and Mata were in the team, and the same reason how we have struggled with these players this season

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Stupid recruitment, overpaying for awful players.
yeh Solanke alone for £20m was worth the sack. And perhaps the firing squad. Used to irritate me when our fans wanted him playing in the first team when he was never good enough. But "yoof player innit"