Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

mu4c_20le

When the forces behind the scenes have already predetermined the result, and top 4 race, not much you can do

Jaxa

Aye Chelsea have the luck of the devil here, no way they are dropping points anytime soon, no way they will drop 5 points in 6 fixtures.

acnumber9

I don’t understand how they needed so long to make the decision. He was blatantly in an offside position on first viewing. The only decision was, is he interfering?

BIGbadBOO4

Jesus, what a fecking dive. They spend 4 mins checking the West Ham goal and did not even look at that. Stonewall pen? What is Neville smoking?

Motorman

I don’t understand how they needed so long to make the decision. He was blatantly in an offside position on first viewing. The only decision was, is he interfering?
Did they not say his head was offside, so all of 2mm must have been off?

cyberman

Chelsea just aren't that great. They are a weirdly effective side. They dont get many shots away or work many goal scoring positions but they tend to score.

prateik

Chelsea are no longer the target... its basically staying above Wolves.. and hoping to catch Leicester..

5th should still get CL.. Wolves have some tough fixtures coming up..hoping they drop ~6 points in the next few games..
Would take a lot of pressure off us.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I don't think this Chelsea side are anything special to be honest.
Made some good signings, but for this season, they've not that good

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
What are they going to rule this one out for then?