Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

Red Daz

Annoying but I think catching Leicester is more likely than Chelsea at the moment

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Pulisic is not better than willian. Without willian you guys dont even have the directness.
Pulisic offers the directness, but not the goal threat. Willian scores a lot of deadballs.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Moyes really is having a horror show. Awful tactics this second half. He needs some time out of football he’s far too desperate for a win. There’s still a half decent manager in there I reckon.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Some of yous are way too harsh on Fabianski there. His side yes, but a goalkeeper can't just simply cover one side whilst the wall covers the other. Players are way too good for that, and if GKs actually did that we'd see many goals every week from free kicks where GKs don't even bother to move.

At the end of the day he's hit it perfectly and its in off the post. Good strike.

Redfrog

Thought that was a really good free kick don’t blame the keeper..
No. He is standing on the middle of his nets. Je let his let side completly open. Never seen a keeper doing that. It's dumb

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Annoying but I think catching Leicester is more likely than Chelsea at the moment
Without doubt. Chelsea are looking good whilst Leicester are struggling to score. Plus the Leicester run in is awful.

KennyBurner

It would be really embarrassing if Chelsea manage to beat us when we meet. Our first 11 is so much better than theirs.