Premier League Gameweek 33+34

edcunited1878

This is where not having a different type of CF or focal point up top for City is where they can and have struggled to nick a goal when their passing is a bit off and they can't do their cutbacks inside the box.

Liverpool have Origi, Chelsea have Giroud, United have Ighalo. Just something different and more direct.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
They shit on the league because their midfielders and forwards are better than rest of the league, and not because Otamendi can pass the ball better than Matip.

Even when they were at their best two seasons ago they conceeded awful lot after defensive mistakes, but their forwards made out for that. That's why they are dominating English football and not European football. And their defenders pretending to know how to play football instead of actually knowing how to defend is one of the main reasons why they are 20 points behind Liverpool. Btw, that same Liverpool shat the league by playing hoofball, so there's that too.
In 17/18 City had the best defensive record in the league, and in 18/19 they conceded 23 goals, only one more than Liverpool.

Maybe they do make more defensive errors with this style of football, but they absolutely dominate games using it too.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Bernardo looks half the player this season compared to last season, don't know what happened.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Yes.
City can rotate, they have nothing to play for in PL, and have good bench. Who we gonna rest in a must win games and every one is for the rest of the season and who to put on the pitch? Andreas, Jesse, Diogo, Calamity Eric, Mata? :nervous: Only Fred, McT, Ighalo and Williams. Rest is meh.
Resting players doesn't always reap rewards. If you're winning,playing well and enjoying yourself, a rest is probably what you don't desire

IrishRedDevil

The commentator just asked Danny Murphy what he thinks about Jesus.

Danny doing his best to be positive about Jesus.

Who remembers this gem?

‘‘Match of the Day pundit Danny Murphy believes that Manchester City striker Gabriel Jesus is the best young player he has seen since Lionel Messi.’’

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/41622518

fps

Bernardo looks half the player this season compared to last season, don't know what happened.
Yeah it's not really been his season has it, been a bit odd, that drop-off.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
This match is a good reminder that we must not be complacent and avoid rotating too much. It's why I want us to go full strength for all our games and sub players off if we're in the lead!
Absolutely; Villa at Anfield today as well suggests that our “easy” run-in is far from easy if we mess around and underestimate our opponents. We certainly can’t give either team something to hold onto like Bournemouth yesterday.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I always have this thing where I think it's highly unlikely that a team makes 2 huge upsets in a short period of time. So this is good for when we play them because of my backwards sense of logic.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I always have this thing where I think it's highly unlikely that a team makes 2 huge upsets in a short period of time. So this is good for when we play them because of my backwards sense of logic.
I'm the same... But then I thought the was no way Bournemouth would get beat heavily in consecutive games.

Don't get me started on how many times you're "allowed" to beat one team in a given season... Not looking forward to the Chelsea game.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Linekar must enjoy having Richards there with him, the power he laughs at every shit joke Linekar comes-out with :lol:

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Seems like us and Spurs are v interested and he's off to one of us.
Would be nice to see him make the jump to a bigger team, he was really hyped up at Bayern initially but moved out because he wouldn't get into the team then. Looked decent at Schalke on loan, always thought he had it in him to make the leap to a bigger club.

Though it has taken really long, but good on him to continue working hard to reach the top.