Premier League Gameweek 33+34

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Both teams awful. Spurs better first half, us better in the 2nd but terrible terrible game overall.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Ancelotti has done a good job, this Everton team shows a lot of fight. Also more teams need to play 2 at the top

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Imagine looking into the future 10 years ago and a Mourinho v Anchelotti game would be a Spurs Everton borefest on a Monday night in front of nobody.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I watched the first game back but I think that is the worst one so far. Serious work to do for both teams.

Post lockdown has had some truly horrendous games. This is the future that Spurs fans have to look forward to... eeking out 1-0 borefests at home to Everton with 3 shots on target.

el3mel

Imagine looking into the future 10 years ago and a Mourinho v Anchelotti game would be a Spurs Everton borefest on a Monday night in front of nobody.
I was actually coming to this thread to say exactly the same haha. Imagine having such 2 names on the sidelines for such game. Football is ridiculous some times.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
tumescent game between two tumescent teams and they're meant to be two of the better ones

mu4c_20le

The only good thing about this result is that it makes the london derby that much more intense. Arsenal will probably trip up against Leicester and it will be a fierce fight for that EL spot.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Chelsea should still have enough to win this game. We need Arsenal not be their usual Arsenal self and actually get a result tonight.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Chelsea will smash Palace. Hope Arsenal gets something against Leicester.
I can see Chelsea smashing a truckload past them tonight, and it'll likely be the catalyst for a run of form that sees them win all their remaining games.

5-0 to Chelsea.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Probably the most offensive XI I've seen from Crystal Palace when playing against Chelsea. Normally Roy would play 442 with Zaha & Townsend up front.

Okey

Anyone put a cheeky bet on Chelsea and Leicester losing today? Then Wolves doing likewise tomorrow? How fantastic that would be. Gives us a clear run at Villa. Not like that game would be easy by any stretch, but the motivation should be sky high if all our rivals lose.

binary bot
Anyone put a cheeky bet on Chelsea and Leicester losing today? Then Wolves doing likewise tomorrow? How fantastic that would be. Gives us a clear run at Villa. Not like that game would be easy by any stretch, but the motivation should be sky high if all our rivals lose.
Went for Palace, Arsenal and Watford.

Dream scenario but Palace are 7/1 which I thought was generous