Premier League Gameweek 33+34

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
How shit is Ayew.....every single time I see him play I wonder how he’s a PL player. Fecking useless.
Was it him who went on a bit of a scoring run against us under LVG when he was at Swansea, or was that his brother? Annoyed the feck out of me whomever it was :mad:

edcunited1878

Plus their defense is shit and they've got a clown in goal. Like West Ham, if their opponents are up for a game, they can be beaten.
Not only is their defense and keepers are poor, they don't have that resolve at the back. Teams that can have the mix of going direct, play the ball into space, and bypass their initial press will have their chances.

Their defensive shape is average at best and their central midfielders bomb forward far too many times that expose their backline to space.

Take Zaha's goal for example - Chelsea's transitioning into Palace's half, but only Gilmour or whoever is around the central area but dragged into the channel against 3 or 4 Palace players. Barkley is far up the left channel and Mount is far away from Gilmour in the Palace half...then Mount doesn't even bother getting back to defend or getting back into the open space. Barkley is completely void of space he's technically supposed to cover, but he's so far out of position. It's okay to bomb forward or support attack, but you have to retain some shape until you have possession or begin a transition then go forward at pace but still disciplined.

There were many times earlier in the season when Kante would be on the right channel, but then Jorginho would push up and be the highest positioned central midfielder. Their shape at the back when attacking is not good and they don't have a balanced side or shape.

el3mel

Is this really Welbeck's only second goal for Watford ? Wiki says he only scored one goal for them.

Paul_Scholes18

We should never have sold him.
I think it was stupid at the time because Falcao was injuried before he joined us and Rooney and Persie was past it.
Welbeck was not the answer, but we didn't know he would be injured all the time

Yagami

Good post resistant
How shit is Ayew.....every single time I see him play I wonder how he’s a PL player. Fecking useless.
I'm not watching either game but I've seen a lot of him in the past and like him myself. Doesn't score much but I've always liked his general play.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Welbeck. Should never have sold him

Seriously..don't even bother replying

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It still looks like he's scuffed it massively. :lol:
It looked ok, maybe not the cleanest connection but fair play to him.Glad he's scored, he gets unreasonable stick on here for what I don't know

fanutd

Was it him who went on a bit of a scoring run against us under LVG when he was at Swansea, or was that his brother? Annoyed the feck out of me whomever it was :mad:
Opened the scoring against us this season as well when we faced Palace.

KennyBurner

When will palace equalize? I want to watch this game while it’s all level.

I tune in and Abraham scores. Fml

Gasolin

Ok Chelsea won for this round, let's see for the next game against Shffield.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Wow wtf was the palace midfield doing there? That Luka guy literally just let them just passed him how pathetic