Premier League Gameweek 33+34

Drainy

Arsenal being Arsenal.

Some promising players and a couple of decent goalscorers. When things are going their way they can beat most teams in the league by scoring and getting the momentum in the game, but when its not...

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Lee is definitely one of the more balanced guys on AFTV. Speaks sense any time I hear him.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He wasn’t offside, if he had touched the ball he would have put Vardy offside, but he didn’t touch it.
Oh right, I thought he might have been slightly off from the ball being played... Did they check him?

diarm

Taking Ceballos off while leaving Xhaka on is gross negligence.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

I really don’t mind all other guys on there but DT boils my blood for some reason. You just know he’s an absolute cnut in real life.
Troopz just said “They want us to lose. That’s why it’s 8 minutes. I bet it was 5”

:lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Swear the VAR guys just said feck it and stopped checking it. Looked marginally offside even from the initial pass
They always seem to pause it right at the position it suits them as well. You can’t even see the ball being kicked in the bit they put the lines on!

fps

Oh right, I thought he might have been slightly off from the ball being played... Did they check him?
Think so yes, no one offside originally then checking whether the ball caught his stud with Vardy poised and by that point offside.

Red Royal

Thought Arteta was supposed to be a tactical mini Pep genius. Has he done anything to combat going down to 10 men? Finally Aubemayang off.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Thought Arteta was supposed to be a tactical mini Pep genius. Has he done anything to combat going down to 10 men? Finally Aubemayang off.
Arteta isn't anything special at all, his only tactic is get a lead and sit 10 men behind the ball to defend it

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Why is this the first time I've watched an AFTV live watchalong? I feel like I've really been missing out :lol:

Guy Incognito

At least this will put to bed the delusions of grandeur that Arsenal can finish in the top four.

They need a clear out.