Premier League Gameweek 33+34

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Pretty obvious what the result was going to be once Moss gifted United that penalty

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Cracking finish. Sign of a top talent. The confidence to absolutely bury it like that.

cyberman

Mason hits the ball like Bobby Charlton which is remarkable with these balls.
Lampard etc could hit a ball but they could dip it, add curl etc. Mason slaps the back of it and it goes straight and true.
Its remarkabke

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I'm delighted... Feels like ages since we've been largely terrible and still winning 2-0. Sign of a good team?

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I'm delighted... Feels like ages since we've been largely terrible and still winning 2-0. Sign of a good team?
Yes. Look at Liverpool this season. They’re obviously better than us but have been grinding out results for a while.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
As good as Martial and Rashford are, if Greenwood carries on like this he will easily eclipse them both soon. Insane level of talent. Generational.

Gasolin

As good as Martial and Rashford are, if Greenwood carries on like this he will easily eclipse them both soon. Insane level of talent. Generational.
Thanks, it's great to think that he's from our academy and Ole has slowly slotted him in. This right shot is everything about him: not his strongest foot, yet, the shot is powerful and accurate.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Greenwood’s not bad is he? Maybe City could make a bid when the window opens. In all seriousness he could actually be a perfect player for City and our front three

RUCK4444

Mason hits the ball like Bobby Charlton which is remarkable with these balls.
Lampard etc could hit a ball but they could dip it, add curl etc. Mason slaps the back of it and it goes straight and true.
Its remarkabke
Agree. Most impressive thing is he can do it as well off either foot though. :eek:

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Villa deserves something here. Not that I am complaining but we have been shit until we scored that goal.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
united getting their mojo back. Are they ever going to lose the rest of the season. Lock for third.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
As ever Dean Smith so quick with the subs. :houllier:

This is going to end 5 or 6 nil. United picking us off now no problem.

NinjaFletch

As ever Dean Smith so quick with the subs. :houllier:

This is going to end 5 or 6 nil. United picking us off now no problem.
I know you've had injuries but I'm amazed he's survived the season. Think your squad has enough quality to stay up.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I know you've had injuries but I'm amazed he's survived the season. Think your squad has enough quality to stay up.
We had an o.k core but simply didn't sign well ehough. Put Gary Cahill at the back alongside Mings and the defence would've been much better for example.