Premier League Gameweek 33-35

United Hobbit

Dodgy goal for Liverpool - either penalty for the exact reason Everton have been denied one, or Pickford throwing the ball into his own net incoming

BulgarianDevil91

Gordon was smart enough to get in front of Matip and that was a clear and obvious foul. It'll be given literally everywhere throughout the pitch and in any other scenario, where it's not against Liverpool.

I can't wrap my head around yesterday's and today's penalty decisions. How is it possible that in the VAR era such fouls are not given, I don't understand.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
May as well give Liverpool the title. The ref seems to be intent on making sure of it.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I’ll ask it again. What is the fecking point of VAR?? The completely arbitrary way it’s used means that the officiating this season has been far worse than any pre-VAR season.
It’s allowing too much room for referee’s but they’re clearly influenced by the emotions of a game. Everton should be angered by this. Atwell doesn’t have it in him to make a big call but VAR is letting him call everything.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
A thoroughly undeserved, cheating 1-0 win that effectively sends Everton down would be even more glorious than a 10-0 victory.

Dan_F

I’ll ask it again. What is the fecking point of VAR?? The completely arbitrary way it’s used means that the officiating this season has been far worse than any pre-VAR season.
Yep. The only thing it’s been good for is the obvious offside mistakes. They seem incapable of using it properly for everything else. I’m convinced most football fans could a better job.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I dont know if they do, but surely refs when they're unsure theh should be asking VAR for help. Guessing they dont though.