Premier League Gameweek 33 + FAC semis

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Anyone hear that? Sky just said that that goal wouldn’t be ruled out by VAR next season because Southampton had several opportunities to reset before the goal.

Than can’t be right?
Aye, she said something about a ‘reset’. I’ve never heard of that before.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
It’s pathetic that you’re still crying about Mouras goal, those calls aren’t given in the match. Did you also forget Lloris throwing the ball in his own net in the end as well? :lol:

You’ve had far far more go in your favour than against, victim mentality is getting tiresome.
I know. We’ve had a lot of luck. But if you create constant pressure and camp in the opposing box, the likelihood of opponent’s errors increases as well. And when we’ve had things go against us, which we have, we’ve simply overcome them most of the time.

Once again, not saying we didn’t have a lot of decisions go our way this season cos obviously we did.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Who wouldn't take the luck that we've had this season?
We have been very lucky in a lot of games but we have forced that luck the majority of the time. Utd used to get lucky in games but it was always put down to the product of hard work. If there's one thing that's similar between the Utd sides under Fergie and this Klopp side, it's the work rate. Liverpool won feck all in the 90's as we were too busy fecking about to put a shift in and graft. We have ridden our luck majorly this season but we have put the work rate in to make the most of that luck.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Anyone hear that? Sky just said that that goal wouldn’t be ruled out by VAR next season because Southampton had several opportunities to reset before the goal.

Than can’t be right?
That is rubbish, he is offside, flag up, stops the play, what they gonna do, let the game plays for 5 mins, and then say they had all the time in the world to reset. What?
Maybe I misunderstud it...

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

Than can’t be right?
Yeah, I heard that. That just means human error and inconsistency. It will definitely vary how it's applied.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Aye, she said something about a ‘reset’. I’ve never heard of that before.
It’s because it initially wasn’t a goal and they could have cleared it. Bit like rugby, Liverpool’s advantage was considered over. Only it really wasn’t!

lysglimt

Scout
What I keep thinking is - if City nicks the League this season, despite all of Liverpools blatant luck…. :)

Ban

We have been very lucky in a lot of games but we have forced that luck the majority of the time. Utd used to get lucky in games but it was always put down to the product of hard work. If there's one thing that's similar between the Utd sides under Fergie and this Klopp side, it's the work rate. Liverpool won feck all in the 90's as we were too busy fecking about to put a shift in and graft. We have ridden our luck majorly this season but we have put the work rate in to make the most of that luck.
You forced the luck with offside goals, how does that work?

Stocar

We have been very lucky in a lot of games but we have forced that luck the majority of the time. Utd used to get lucky in games but it was always put down to the product of hard work.
That's true, but it won't work next season to this extent. The amount of times your team have been bailed out simply doesn't make sense and is just one of those weird patches that happen in football. There are other teams who are also persistent and relentless, but no one gets these sorts of gifts in almost every match.

Inter Yer Nan

What's up with media love in with Liverpool?
It's a combination of a bunch of their ex-players in the media and strategically pushing an agenda and then others simply thinking "Oh well they've not won in about 60 years so it will be refreshing", totally ignoring how much they've spent.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
It's a combination of a bunch of their ex-players in the media and strategically pushing an agenda and then others simply thinking "Oh well they've not won in about 60 years so it will be refreshing", totally ignoring how much they've spent.
And the fact that all their fans are cnuts.

Inigo Montoya

Looking at it objectively, they haven’t won it in a generation, they’re not bankrolled by an oil rich billionaire and by that definition aren’t a plastic club and they have a ‘character ‘ as a coach even though he’s a massive bell end!

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
That's true, but it won't work next season to this extent. The amount of times your team have been bailed out simply doesn't make sense and is just one of those weird patches that happen in football. There are other teams who are also persistent and relentless, but no one gets sorts of gifts in almost every match.
You're right. There's no way we'll get the luck next year that we've had this year but I also think we'll be a better team next season so maybe/hopefully won't need it as much anyway

Inigo Montoya

You're right. There's no way we'll get the luck next year that we've had this year but I also think we'll be a better team next season so maybe/hopefully won't need it as much anyway
Everyone will have strengthened again mate, you’re going to need all the fecking luck

Stocar

Liverpool have improved immensely and are definitely the best team in the league after City. But in a normal season, I still don't see them challenging City. They must make it count this year.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Your good luck charm may run out of juice before this season is out.

Maybe even tonight?

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Everyone will have strengthened again mate, you’re going to need all the fecking luck
Depends who loses who. Spurs might lose Eriksen, we might lose Mane, yourselves might lose Pogba/DDG. There's some players that are going to be VERY hard to replace.

Chelsea/Hazard, too.

R'hllor

They just wanna be part of the story, after X years, this team finally winning a title and all headlines around it after, on top of it there are tones of Liverpool ex as pundits. I mean they still talking about nights in Europe on Anfield as some special out of this world atmosphere, then being showed whats real atmosphere when they come to Europe.

NoPace

Not Valery's fault really, completely static front 3. Probably Long should be coming off for someone fresh?

montpelier

You know that forum rule about not wishing injury on players. feck it.

I hope they all return from Hampshire with Ebola.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Than can’t be right?
That’s false, at least if VAR is used the same way as it is in Belgium right now. They disallow goals here for fouls that happened half a minute before a goal.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Looked like a dive.

Yeah, clear dive.