Premier League Gameweek 34 fixtures (12th - 16th April 2019)

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I still remember how Liverpool lost 2.0 against Chelsea and gave them title. 4th spot or revenge? Hm...

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
..I think we have to prepare ourselves for months of agony......
Why? As long as City keeps winning it doesn't mean shit.

Let them have their celebrations after every win like the title is in the bag..

Josh 76

I'm more worried about their other games - Spurs to visit the Ethihad, away to Burnley, I think they have Leicester as well having already been beaten by two other ex-Liverpool managers - City can't have one off day in the league from here on out.
Neither can Liverpool

dove

Liverpool are winning the leage, everything that can possibly go in their favour it does.

brian017

The criticism Tyler is getting here is hilarious. Pretty sure he reacted similarly with our Macheda moment

Sweet Square

Yes it is. Although we need for Arsenal to drop points too and they still got the best odds to get it. Watford need to get something against them since that is probably the hardest game they have left.
Oh. Hoping they might have a harder game then that.

Do you even care at this point, we won’t beat City and Chelsea. Our top 4 hopes are dead.
Sort of. Its still nice to have something to play for in the season. As for beaten City and Chelsea its a long shot but I mean after the PSG I'm not ruling anything out.