Premier League Gameweek 34 fixtures (12th - 16th April 2019)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
And that is why Flo and Zidane need to stop this obsession for hazard and break the bank for salah instead. It's not that hazard isn't fantastc, but we need goalscorers more than creators

PoTMS

Hazard scores that against 18 of the other 19 Premier League teams.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
And that is why Flo and Zidane need to stop this obsession for hazard and break the bank for salah instead. It's not that hazard isn't fantastc, but we need goalscorers more than creators
You wouldn't get Salah from Liverpool for any less than 200m, it's pointless chasing him.

Hazard has run down his contract and you can get him for probably less than half the price.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Are Chelsea on a fecking wind up, feck off Higuain

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Neither can Liverpool
Liverpool haven't any difficult games left - they can have an off-day in all of them and still win them all such is their superiority over their upcoming opposition, which means one game where City drop points and it's over.

Cloud7

Hazard has been magnificent since the second goal. Why the hell did Chelsea not start like this?

Ether

If only that cnut Mahrez had scored his penalty at Anfield...instantly going to be my most hated player in the league if Liverpool win the league because of that

Paul_Scholes18

Both.

Is it really that difficult to grasp the concept of being a United fan?
I want them to fail too. I guess I am more balanced in how much I am against City as well. Although I rather us actually do something good than enjoy them missing something or to fail.

I guess we are not that great right now, but still we should want to win our games. Some might even want Barca to beat us to reduce Liverpools odds to win the double or something too.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Name on the trophy, you cannot rationalize they incredible amounts of luck they have had really. When opposition blows a 1 v 1 chance and then score an own goal in last minute for you then you know its your year.