Premier League Gameweek 34 fixtures (12th - 16th April 2019)

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I'm the opposite, I would hate it if scousers won it, but it's United (interests) first.
Finishing CL or not is not as important as people make out. Personally I don’t think we should be shopping for ‘superstars’ any more. Most players would still want to join United.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
Well I think there is this real option that will be not liked by United fans at all - City with the title in England but Liverpool with the title in Europe...

Yagami

Good post resistant
Finishing CL or not is not as important as people make out. Personally I don’t think we should be shopping for ‘superstars’ any more. Most players would still want to join United.
Agreed. Getting into Europe in LvG's first season and Mourinho's first did nothing for us in the long run.

Treble

CHO was poor. Picking him over Perdo/Huagain wasn't the smartest move for this game.

golden_blunder

Staff
Agreed. Getting into Europe in LvG's first season and Mourinho's first did nothing for us in the long run.
Exactly. Being in the CL only really counts if you’re chasing the Ronaldo’s, Messi, veratti’s. Liverpool have shown that you can build a good team with less

AgentP

This is the dumbest argument and I'm sick of it. If we lose to City, it's not because we let them win. And if we win and Liverpool win the league, then so be it. If City win and then go on to do a quadruple, that would be even worse. So let's just do our thing and see where all teams end up at the end of the season.

haram

Sane, Aguero, Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva, Fernandinho, Bernardo, Walker, Laporte... a team with those players should win every game left.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Exactly. Being in the CL only really counts if you’re chasing the Ronaldo’s, Messi, veratti’s. Liverpool have shown that you can build a good team with less
Yep, them and Spurs. At the moment, we should focus on sorting out our general style of football in training and bringing in players who fit that style like Poch did for Spurs and Klopp/Rodgers did for Liverpool. The trophies can come after as we'll be a lot better off in the long run that way.

golden_blunder

Staff
Yep, them and Spurs. At the moment, we should focus on sorting out our general style of football in training and bringing in players who fit that style like Poch did for Spurs and Klopp/Rodgers did for Liverpool. The trophies can come after as we'll be a lot better off in the long run that way.
Absolutely, we’re devoid of an ‘identity’ at the moment so hopefully time will be spent working on what type of team we’re going to be

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Absolutely, we’re devoid of an ‘identity’ at the moment so hopefully time will be spent working on what type of team we’re going to be
This. Since Sir Alex retired we've tried turning from his style of play to a possession team under LVG, a defensive team under Jose, and into Everton under Moyes - whatever Ole does with us from here will require a lot of patience given that he's working with a squad from those previous failed attempts of reinvention.

Both City and Liverpool have been building for years to get where they are.

paulscholes18

• 19Leno
  • 20Mustafi
  • 6Koscielny
  • 27Mavropanos
  • 18Monreal
  • 11Torreira
  • 34Xhaka
  • 7Mkhitaryan
  • 8Ramsey
  • 17Iwobi
  • 14Aubameyang
  • 26Foster
  • 2Janmaat
  • 27Kabasele
  • 15Cathcart
  • 11Masina
  • 21Femenía
  • 29Capoue
  • 19Hughes
  • 16Doucouré
  • 9Deeney
  • 18Gray

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Be nice if we could get a result here but won't hold my breath.

Watching anyways as i have nothing else to do.

haram

Xhaka, Torreira, Ramsey and Iwobi should start every away game for Arsenal.

Vadim

Be nice if we could get a result here but won't hold my breath.

Watching anyways as i have nothing else to do.
Why doesn’t it say Arsenal under your username?

I thought you were a Utd fan.

Jazz

Why doesn’t it say Arsenal under your username?

I thought you were a Utd fan.
What's that mean?:lol: I'm just not confident that Arsenal will lose, though it would obviously be nice!

Jazz

Watford has started well

Jazz

Xhaka is a bloody cheat!

Jazz

Ref as usual being dumb. So bad from Xhaka. Blatant as hell:lol: