Premier League Gameweek 34 fixtures (12th - 16th April 2019)

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Think they'll conserve all their effort and energy for the CL game and lose the following game if i'm honest. They'll probably lose the match but one away goal might be enough for them midweek, and then City get their revenge at the weekend and blow them away like they did with Chelsea.
I'd take that all day long.

They can dick us 8-0 in the league game if they want, as long as we win the CL game.

Reddy Rederson

Top 4 is a long shot, and it isn't even a trophy, so sorry for not caring about us getting it. It's like the games last season we lost at the end, they meant feck all because we had nothing to play for in the league.

I'm quite confident that finishing outside the CL will mean we will spend more money, while getting CL will make the heirarchy think we are rosy. Even though a top 4 finish in a single season means feck all, we are miles away from the title.
Could care less about any of that. I just want to see our best effort in every game. Of course after last night I don’t think you’ll be too bothered with how the rest of the season goes. Seems we are a long way from best effort never mind winning things.