Premier League Gameweek 34 fixtures (12th - 16th April 2019)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Should have pulled one back just now ffs
Even Tott aren't bottling this.

And Kane being out, and them inevitably being knackered post champs league v City, PLUS now being "comfortable" in top 4, is probably one of the few things that hasn't gone your way this season so far.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
People really expected Huddersfield to get something?! They have 14 points for a reason. :lol:

Spurs could still drop points certainly away to Man. City and less likely but still possible v Everton and West Ham.

I would say though they have got extra 10% from the new ground so that gamble has paid off.

deadrevelz

Still hoping for Huddersfield to snatch a draw. We need spurs to want the 3 points against City
It's a bit of a stretch to think this game is going to have any effect on Liverpool winning the title.

You've got summit fever.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
It's a bit of a stretch to think this game is going to have any effect on Liverpool winning the title.

You've got summit fever.
On second thought it's a good thing that spurs will go into the City game high on confidence. Could decide the title this. Now get a 4th.

Redderp

Moura gets the third for Spurs and his second. 3-0.
It was the classic: Big team gets an early two goal lead and then the game fizzles out. The small team then have a couple of good moments late, but the big team then closes the game out with another goal.

Sweech

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Wonder if Poch ends up going with Eriksen - Son - Lucas in attack against City with Kane hurt and Dele possibly out as well.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Huddersfield wont be missed, losing 4-0 to a team with Foyth, Walker Peters, who are essentially kids. Wanyama also just back from a long term injury, Llorente leading the line, oh and some skip kid in midfield for the final 20mins.

Paul_Scholes18

Southampton ahead already. Redmond. 1-0. Wolves.:mad:
Expected given Wolves form against the teams near the bottom ;). Although to be fair Southampton has been really good recently even if Liverpool got bloody lucky against them. They are so much better than at the start with Hughes.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Southampton under Hassenhutl are a dangerous side.

I think they need to work more on fitness (they seem to have one really good half and then one poor one) but otherwise since he's taken over they have been competent.

If they can get a proper striker in the summer they will do well next season.

No. I was getting at how Wolves turn up against us and then don't bother against the smaller teams. Although it is still early.
Oh ok it's to be expected tbh - big game raisers

Southampton under Hassenhutl are a dangerous side.

I think they need to work more on fitness (they seem to have one really good half and then one poor one) but otherwise since he's taken over they have been competent.

If they can get a proper striker in the summer they will do well next season.
Yep - best manager they've had since Poch they just need to get in the right players in the summer

Paul_Scholes18

No. I was getting at how Wolves turn up against us and then don't bother against the smaller teams. Although it is still early.
They knocked out Liverpool too you know from the cup and got a point against City. We should have won against them last time too and they didn't play that well in that game.

It is silly to say they don't bother just because someone don't win or play well.

Cloud7

Wonder if Poch ends up going with Eriksen - Son - Lucas in attack against City with Kane hurt and Dele possibly out as well.
I feel like playing Son at CF might restrict his game a bit. Maybe Eriksen as a false 9? Or Llorente :nervous:

Paul_Scholes18

Brighton losing at home to Bournemouth, Dan Gosling. 0-1.
Brighton vs Cardiff in the next game is massive for them both. Although results can change things of course. I think if Burnley get the win today then Cardiff is pretty much fecked either way.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Wolves are a bloody disgrace. I've seen this pattern before, beat us and then go on to have shit games:mad:

Paul_Scholes18

Wolves are a bloody disgrace. I've seen this pattern before, beat us and then go on to have shit games:mad:
Pattern to beat us in the cup then play shit against us and beat us. Then play shit against other side.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Brighton vs Cardiff in the next game is massive for them both. Although results can change things of course. I think if Burnley get the win today then Cardiff is pretty much fecked either way.
Agree. Think that result against Chelsea took the wind out of their sales. Lose today as well, then think they are doomed anyway.