Premier League Gameweek 34 fixtures (12th - 16th April 2019)

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
That's about it. Liverpool won't drop points for the rest of the season. It'll be up for us to let City win our match if we want the title away from Pool. Actually I think City are going to defeat us anyway even if we put efforts into it.
I'm more worried about their other games - Spurs to visit the Ethihad, away to Burnley, I think they have Leicester as well having already been beaten by two other ex-Liverpool managers - City can't have one off day in the league from here on out.

Paul_Scholes18

This is good for our top 4 chances, right ?
Yes it is. Although we need for Arsenal to drop points too and they still got the best odds to get it. Watford need to get something against them since that is probably the hardest game they have left.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
This commentary is just the start, it will be months and months of this.

City will have to do the hard way but I think they'll implode in one of the matches.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
If they win it this year a lot of it will be down to Mané's form explosion in the second half of the season.
Still some way to go. If City win their game in hand then it's theirs.

Unfortunately that might be against us, and I'll bet we turn up as it's the derby!

slored1

Scousers have waken up. Fantastic 10 minutes from them in this second half, probably the best I've seen them play all season.

Ether

Seriously though, how is it even remotely fair for Sky to have the two Jamies in the commentary box?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
A goal needed quickly here or I see Liverpool managing this out. 2-1 before 75 mins and I can see the stadium breeding nerves.

Edit: feck sake Hazard

Paul_Scholes18

This... if it was the deciding game, absolutely
Are you a Man United supporter or anti Liverpool supporter? Strange how for some people Liverpool getting a league title is the worst thing in the bloody world. I don't understand so much hate.