Premier League Gameweek 34 weekend and midweek fixtures (14th April - 19th April 2018)

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Whenever things are looking grim at OT...just take a minute to spare a thought for the Gooners and Chavs!

Watching Lewis have his meltdowns on 100% Chelsea certainly is quality TV!

Nick7

Christensen didn't even attempt to get the ball and complained about the free kick :lol:

Djemba-Djemba

I’ve never really seen him have a good game either. He always just looks very mediocre.

Soton should leave one in on him too, his heads close to going.
He's good in the air I think.

Not much else to his game though.

And his attitude is appalling.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The way Chelsea have performed this season tells me Mourinho's disaster was less him and more the crop of moaning, entitled twats embedded in the Chelsea squad. I know Conte has changed a lot of the personelle but the stink is still there it seems.

How can Chelsea underperform so vastly twice in 3 seasons under two world class managers FFS.

Nick7

Murderers tackle that. Went in to hurt him. He should be banned for a long time.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Chelsea are on Sky again Thursday night, away at Burnley. If they aren't putting everything in today, they definitely won't be then.

That was disgraceful from Alonso.:mad:

Djemba-Djemba

The way Chelsea have performed this season tells me Mourinho's disaster was less him and more the crop of moaning, entitled twats embedded in the Chelsea squad. I know Conte has changed a lot of the personelle but the stink is still there it seems.

How can Chelsea underperform so vastly twice in 3 seasons under two world class managers FFS.
Can't be any doubt now about that.

Jose made mistakes that season I'm sure but it's now clear this Chelsea squad will just down tools if they feel like it.

I mean they're in real danger of finishing behind Arsenal this season. Arsenal!!?!?

Oldyella

Will that now get picked up retrospectively as ref missed it? Shocking challenge.

Rafaeldagold

Thank god we don't have VAR here so we can bemoan the fact that his horrendous tackle was ignored by the referee!
An incompetent ref isn’t a reason to change the game, damage the flowing nature of football, have to wait on every goal by introducing var which has so so many faults.

Whatever the solution is the answer isn’t VAR. Better refs for starters. I don’t want the game ruined because some refs are a bit rubbish.