Premier League Gameweek 34

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
not just the caf
i seen chelsea fans who slated him as lampards son too
I don't think I see him as a potentially top top player but he's undoubtedly going to be an excellent one given his combination of work rate and skill.

How come there's this Mr Chelsea narrative about him? Is he a bit of a leader? Doesn't seem outspoken.

Josh 76

Can’t say that I’m all that excited for tomorrow. Feels like we aren’t getting top four and United are finishing 2nd.

Credit to anyone who knows the last time a competitive United Liverpool game wasn’t on tv.
Saturday 24th April 2004.
It was a 3pm kick off.
Won't mention the result.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Mount’s treatment is a classic example of fans’ perception:
Average British managers rate him: He is their adopted son
Tuchel rates him: Oh he must be good

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I haven't watched a lot of Fulham this season. Is there downfall their lack of cutting edge? Poor defence? Because in both games against us I have been very impressed with their football.

edcunited1878

I haven't watched a lot of Fulham this season. Is there downfall their lack of cutting edge? Poor defence? Because in both games against us I have been very impressed with their football.
They make far too many mistakes or switch off every match and get punished. And of course they can't score with any regularity.

Tony247

Leaky defense.

Makelele

Werner has the hardest “we go again” mentality I’ve ever seen.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Can't fault his effort. He will try and try and try.
Absolutely, and that was a perfectly served sitter for Ziyech. The same move has already worked well this season.

Mendy with a few crucial saves so far.

Teja

Damn, Chelsea are playing some great stuff today.

Werner and Mount dragging the Fulham defence all over the place.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
I don't think I see him as a potentially top top player but he's undoubtedly going to be an excellent one given his combination of work rate and skill.

How come there's this Mr Chelsea narrative about him? Is he a bit of a leader? Doesn't seem outspoken.
leads by example on the pitch runs his socks off every game alway the one to drive the team forward

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
He's been at Chelsea since he was 6 years old and you can see he is a guy who doesn't hide in the biggest games.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea

He carries himself really really well and has always been open about wanting to play for Chelsea given he's been here since he was 6 years old.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Werner is at it again with the assists. Great goal.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Absolutely, and that was a perfectly served sitter for Ziyech. The same move has already worked well this season.

Mendy with a few crucial saves so far.
When people ask why he isn't getting dropped, this is why. He just keeps contributing in different ways.

edcunited1878

Woeful defending...one player running into the box, all 3 trying to play him off and nobody tracking his run or staying goal side. Brutal.

Noodle

Supports
Chelsea
Werner now has 24 G/A this season. I’m sure he would have liked more goals. If he’d have put away the easy ones he’d be on 30-40 G/A easily

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Werner now has 24 G/A this season. I’m sure he would have liked more goals. If he’d have put away the easy ones he’d be on 30-40 G/A easily
Yet people still want him dropped. Crazy. Even if he ends up being our inside forward instead of center forward there is no doubt he needs to play.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Havertz is just a silky kind of player. So good to watch when on form.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
id start resting some players now for madrid
namely t silva