Premier League Gameweek 34

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Yellow for the tackle + Yellow for making that brain dead challenge from behind at 0-2 on the 92nd minute = Red. Get out.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Commentator summed it up. Couldn't tell if Arsenal played well or Newcastle were just god awful.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Didn’t expect to wake up to what’s happening at Old Trafford. Probably better for us if it doesn’t go ahead anyway.

Is it going ahead or no?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I wholly support the protesting fans. The owners need to feel the hurt to get the message.

Forced relegation will get through. Also seems like a proportionate punishment.
:D

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Didn’t expect to wake up to what’s happening at Old Trafford. Probably better for us if it doesn’t go ahead anyway.

Is it going ahead or no?
Very unlikely if neither team has even left the hotels yet. Certainly won't be kicking off until 7pm at least if it goes on tonight.

Could play it on weekend of May 15th by pushing West Brom-Liverpool back to the previous midweek so I suspect that is what will happen.

Or play it at some point tomorrow with mass security and cordons around the routes circling Old Trafford.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
So, is this going to happen or what?

And if not, why wouldn't be a default 3 points for Liverpool? It's not their problem Man United let people storm the stadium before the game, is it?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
So, is this going to happen or what?

And if not, why wouldn't be a default 3 points for Liverpool? It's not their problem Man United let people storm the stadium before the game, is it?
Feck off! Their fans have attacked coaches yet nothing happened

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Didn't cause the game to be called off though.

If Man United are found to have not dealt with this correctly, it's possible Liverpool get awarded the win.
Imagine being City and winning a title because your closest rivals had to forfeit the game they needed to win to keep it alive.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Can they not just play tomorrow? Not like we’re doing anything else.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Feck off! Their fans have attacked coaches yet nothing happened
Don't shout at me! I'm fecking angry here because I was firmly planning on and looking forward to watching this, postponed things I had to do to tomorrow, and now what? It's played tomorrow?

Inigo Montoya

Don't shout at me! I'm fecking angry here because I was firmly planning on and looking forward to watching this, postponed things I had to do to tomorrow, and now what? It's played tomorrow?
WHO’S SHOUTING? We all made plans mate! I’m happy a message has been sent.
PS game won’t be on tomorrow. EL
Game on Thursday so has to be agreed between both clubs

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Well the PL failed to punish any ESL club. How can they then punish fans protesting partly because of ESL plans (and more in this case)?

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
WHO’S SHOUTING? We all made plans mate! I’m happy a message has been sent.
PS game won’t be on tomorrow. EL
Game on Thursday so has to be agreed between both clubs
And what am I supposed to do now? Watch Juve lose to Udinese? I enjoy seeing them suffer, don't get me wrong, but this is just depressing. I want to have a good time.

I appreciate that you're protesting the whole direction of the way your club is run,all of football is going, as part of larger society and the overreach of greed, and are attempting to effect lasting change for the better, but I don't want that interfering with my plans.

Inigo Montoya

And what am I supposed to do now? Watch Juve lose to Udinese? I enjoy seeing them suffer, don't get me wrong, but this is just depressing. I want to have a good time.

I appreciate that you're protesting the whole direction of the way your club is run,all of football is going, as part of larger society and the overreach of greed, and are attempting to effect lasting change for the better, but I don't want that interfering with my plans.
:lol:
Just organise a shag!

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Understand the reasons for the protest and having been in the same position with God awful owners in the past, something needs to happen to get them out. As I have done with Liverpool fans though, I will condemn the few that have taken it too far. A video on SkySports News just now has shown some fans throwing stuff at Police which is completely unacceptable. I have seen the entire Liverpool fan base desired on here for the actions of a few but hopefully you can all see that every club has its idiots.
Hopefully your owners get out and for the majority of peaceful protestors, they get what they want.

Inigo Montoya

Understand the reasons for the protest and having been in the same position with God awful owners in the past, something needs to happen to get them out. As I have done with Liverpool fans though, I will condemn the few that have taken it too far. A video on SkySports News just now has shown some fans throwing stuff at Police which is completely unacceptable. I have seen the entire Liverpool fan base desired on here for the actions of a few but hopefully you can all see that every club has its idiots.
Hopefully your owners get out and for the majority of peaceful protestors, they get what they want.
You sure they were ‘fans’?
At every peaceful protest of late, the very same crisis actors turn up to attack police thereby tarnishing the peaceful ones. It’s quite deliberate and planned

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
You sure they were ‘fans’?
At every peaceful protest of late, the very same crisis actors turn up to attack police thereby tarnishing the peaceful ones. It’s quite deliberate and planned
Of course you can never be sure but if that had been at Anfield and Liverpool fans were saying they were 'actors', we'd be laughed at

Inigo Montoya

Of course you can never be sure but if that had been at Anfield and Liverpool fans were saying they were 'actors', we'd be laughed at
Not really. But you have to be looking at a wider picture for this. Sadly a lot of people never do. Just what the media want you to believe. It happened during BLM protests and others of late.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Do you think our relationship with FSG similar to where the relationship between United fans and the Glazers?

I feel like even though FSG were central to this Super League and have made mistakes before, they’ve still invested heavily and contributed to our recent success. They’ve also invested in the stadium and the training ground, spent money on players and generally backed Klopp.

I think it’s different for United and the Glazers. It feels like there’s been bad blood since they came in, and whilst they have invested money, it’s often been just enough to get Champions League money. It’s never been about making United successful in the pitch and making fans happy.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Not really. But you have to be looking at a wider picture for this. Sadly a lot of people never do. Just what the media want you to believe. It happened during BLM protests and others of late.
We would be mate as it would be 'Liverpool fans making excuses again'.
Anyway, we're coming away from the main point. The majority were peaceful and I am fully beyond those people! As much as Liverpool and United are fierce rivals, our clubs are actually very similar and having owners like yours put us 24hrs away from extinction.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Do you think our relationship with FSG similar to where the relationship between United fans and the Glazers?

I feel like even though FSG were central to this Super League and have made mistakes before, they’ve still invested heavily and contributed to our recent success. They’ve also invested in the stadium and the training ground, spent money on players and generally backed Klopp.

I think it’s different for United and the Glazers. It feels like there’s been bad blood since they came in, and whilst they have invested money, it’s often been just enough to get Champions League money. It’s never been about making United successful in the pitch and making fans happy.
Not at all. I'm talking about when Hicks and Gillette were in control