Premier League Gameweek 34

Deery

Dreary
yes of course a completely unwarranted player comparison is totally normal
It’s not unwarranted, we were both in for Bale and Cavani but choose Cavani and Bales out scoring him.

Think it’s a pretty reasonable comparison tbh..

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
It’s not unwarranted, we were both in for Bale and Cavani but choose Cavani and Bales out scoring him.

proof we were in for Bale And went for Cavani over him?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Calm down mate. He scored against a woeful Sheff Utd. He wouldn't have flown us to the title.

Deery

Dreary
Calm down mate. He scored against a woeful Sheff Utd. He wouldn't have flown us to the title.
Alright I don’t mind Cavani and happy enough we have him, a fit Bale though is a good player and that’s what I was saying..

BorisManUtd

Not even Big Sam saving West Brom from relegation. Really boring finish of Premier league when it comes to relegation battle, it's been obvious for some time now which teams are going down, it only takes a miracle for Fulham to stay up. Arsenal killed their chances with that 97th minute equaliser at Emirates :lol:

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Not even Big Sam saving West Brom from relegation. Really boring finish of Premier league when it comes to relegation battle, it's been obvious for some time now which teams are going down, it only takes a miracle for Fulham to stay up. Arsenal killed their chances with that 97th minute equaliser at Emirates :lol:
The Villa capitulation was worse imo.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
I have heard from a very good source that the match will be played on May 17th.

The Premier League were today in talks with West Bromwich, Liverpool, Newcastle and Manchester City to change the date of their matches.....West Bromwich vs Liverpool on May 16th to swap it with Newcastle vs Manchester City on May 14th.

Liverpool will get a 3-0 win if the match can't be played again.

Nickosaur

Chris Wood you are saving my gameweek/season.
edit - this isn't the fpl thread...

always_hoping

I have heard from a very good source that the match will be played on May 17th.

The Premier League were today in talks with West Bromwich, Liverpool, Newcastle and Manchester City to change the date of their matches.....West Bromwich vs Liverpool on May 16th to swap it with Newcastle vs Manchester City on May 14th.

Liverpool will get a 3-0 win if the match can't be played again.
Both are playing May 19th so more than likely May 16th or 15th than 17th.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Because VAR in the PL is just two dodgy referees, rather than just one. Shocking really

Stamps like that really go right through me, they just seem so nasty and out of place. The bloke not even going over to check on Lo Celso is just rotten.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Benrahma running amok.

vodrake

This is a lot more entertaining than Burnley v West Ham has any right to be

PoTMS

Benrahma is taking the piss out of Burnley tonight. Great little player.
On an empty stomach as well. As an aside, is this the first Ramadan the game has been paused so that Muslim players are given the opportunity to break their fast?

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
On an empty stomach as well. As an aside, is this the first Ramadan the game has been paused so that Muslim players are given the opportunity to break their fast?
No, it happened before in a recent Premier League match, can't remember which it was though. A new development anyway AFAIK.