Premier League Gameweek 34

cjj

Supports
Spurs
Stamps like that really go right through me, they just seem so nasty and out of place. The bloke not even going over to check on Lo Celso is just rotten.
It's actually worse from a different angle - he does it, then acts like he's done nothing and GLC is making it up.

People talk about cheating when players over-react to contact, but it's rarely called cheating when another player appears to deliberately maim another (i used that term as it's quite a serious action) and then pretend that player is making a fuss over nothing.

always_hoping

58 points in 34 games for Moyes West Ham now.

With a defending Premier league Champion Man United team in 2014 Moyes was sacked with 57 points from 34 games.

mu4c_20le

Antonio was unplayable today. Benrahma started off well but became quiet in the second half. Seems to have benefitted from Ramadan, maybe he had a few extra lbs to lose?

Charlie Foley

Our match against Liverpool is really a must win for them. I think they could win out their other games but they really have such little margin for error. Chelsea have some tricky games coming up with City and Leicester, and there are weaker teams than Arsenal and Villa, though how much will those to have to play for. Spurs could also win their last 4 but they are still so inconsistent...West Ham could really pick up 9 or 10 points in their last 4 matches, especially if relegation is done when they take on Brighton and WBA, and Everton are just not consistent enough. That would put huge pressure on the other teams, even Leicester who have a brutal run after they play a revitalised(relatively) Newcastle. It is all so tight

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
No offence, but would be a hoot to see WHU take fourth.
Honestly we don't deserve to finish in the top four anyway. I'd love to see West Ham make it. Would be a big middle finger to the monopoly of the Super League as well. The best thing about football is that in any given season anyone can come up and surprise everyone like West Ham are.

always_hoping

I have heard from a very good source that the match will be played on May 17th.

The Premier League were today in talks with West Bromwich, Liverpool, Newcastle and Manchester City to change the date of their matches.....West Bromwich vs Liverpool on May 16th to swap it with Newcastle vs Manchester City on May 14th.

Liverpool will get a 3-0 win if the match can't be played again.
Best advice I can give you is to sack that source!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
It’s not unwarranted, we were both in for Bale and Cavani but choose Cavani and Bales out scoring him.

Think it’s a pretty reasonable comparison tbh..
This aged well